a good nights sleep

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Baron, Feb 19, 2007.

1. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm New Member

Wow, that was fast JoAnna! They were telling us a minimum of 3 weeks from the time we ordered to the time we would receive it.

Ours will be a floor model from a 2 day RV show. Complete warranty comes with it and they are throwing in a new mattress pad. We are able to get a queen size with extras for less than a full dual-chamber.

I'm counting the nights!!

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I just ordered the bed on the 16th! 4 days for processing and shipping. :D

They said it would be 2 weeks. :rofl

Is it bedtime yet???

3. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

I'm very jealous. Those both sound like great mattresses. I very much need a new mattress, I have been having horrible back problems for months. :(

4. Baron

Baron New Member

Very nice!!

Ours gets delivered on Saturday, so saturday morning will be spent disassembling the current one, since we upgraded to a king we had to get a bed too :)

5. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

There is almost nothing better than having taken a nice long shower, and jumping into a bed with freshly washed clean sheets. Even better if the mattress is a comfortable one.

6. Queen of Blades

Well last night was the first evening on the new bed.

I can't give a full review right now, but my back didn't hurt this morning. Pretty sure I didn't have any dreams though. Which means I didn't get a deep sleep.

So far so good.

7. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

Awesome JoAnna, You not dreaming could be a good thing. It could turn out to be nightmares about deodorant.

8. Queen of Blades

No, most of my dreams are good, very good. :D

Nightmares about deodorant sounds like your dreams. :rofl

9. fuerein

fuerein New Member

Not a new mattress, however the other day I got a new pillow. My old one was several years old and about an inch thick. Bought one of the makura buckwheat hull pillows several days ago, I like that it contours your head better than a cotton fill/down pillow but I am still getting used to the feel of a harder, less fluffy, sleeping surface.