A New Synthetic

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by huck1680, May 8, 2023.

1. huck1680

huck1680 Great Northern CanUkrainian

Hi Folks
    Just received my new "ubrush" from AP Shave Co. You can get this brush in several colour combos and knots. It's a 2 piece brush so I ordered the red/black version with a 24mm SilkSmoke knot. I live in Canada so it was nice to be able to order from a Canadian company as well. Very soft with decent backbone and is a very good bowl latherer so I would imagine it's a good face latherer as well. I have a couple of WCS 26mm synths and they work very well also, but I prefer the 24mm as far as size is concerned. Delivery was by courier which is ok because I was home at the time. Our problem is if we're not home the package cannot be left anywhere and trying to contact delivery services can be a hassle. So I asked the owner (Andrew) if he would ship via Canada Post. He explained it would cost a bit more but that he would be happy to do that for me. It works better because there's a parcel bin CP uses so I can access packages without any problem. And if that doesn't work the postman leaves me a notice telling me where I can pick my package up. The reason for telling you this is I was very impressed with Andrew for agreeing to my request and getting it done quickly. I have ordered another brush because of his very good customer service.
    IMG_2645.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg

Bill G, Hembree, Frijolero and 5 others like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

awesome brush.i am in B.C and have similar issues with shipping.we also have a parcel bin so CP is the preferred shipping outfit.bet you don't hear that too often.:D:eatdrink047:many stores won't use CP so i no longer use their websites.Top of the Chain is excellent also.