A Soapmaker's Quest: A decent wholesale brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by SoaperAmI, Sep 4, 2009.

1. SoaperAmI

SoaperAmI New Member

I'm waiting on a response from the Omega folks now about wholesale pricing.

2. SoaperAmI

SoaperAmI New Member

Thanks. Will look for their corp pages. :)

3. SoaperAmI

SoaperAmI New Member

Krissy - I sent them an email as well. :) At least they'll know that shaving connoisseurs recommend them.

4. krissy

krissy New Member

On a personal level I don't really want to carry the overhead extra costs of carrying brushes and blades and razors that may or may not sell. Since there are so many choices and different levels of quality it's such a personal decision as well as what their budget allows. And some newbies even might prefer to spend 50-100 on a brush rather than 8-15 on something cheap.

So what I have chosen to do instead is to direct my buyers to those vendors that I have done business with myself or come highly recommended by my friends. I have a hotlink to their sites.

5. SoaperAmI

SoaperAmI New Member

Thanks Krissy.

I live in rural South Georgia. Customers either special order my shaving soap, or buy as a gift for the holiday -- so they wish to have the brush included. ;) Since all the men in my family use my shaving soap, I know how much they'd like to have a little better brush included with their shaving mugs. And I find that most people who wish to purchase a mug of soap, want a brush included. So, that's the deal. I have no desire to have higher end brushes, razors, etc. -- my business doesn't warrant such an investment as that, nor would I want that sort of overhead either.