A transformation from potential to performance

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by GDCarrington, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Jamie Mahoney

Jamie Mahoney Well-Known Member

Well done Gary you have done a thorough job on the brush and a very informative post, evertyhing ties in perfectly. the way the information and the photo's work makes it all very easy to breakdown and understand the process, not always as easy as you make it look, the simple things are often the most difficult things to convey.

Jamie.

GDCarrington likes this.
  2. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Thanks Jamie!

Jamie Mahoney likes this.
  3. Jefferey

Jefferey New Member

Awesome job, and to be honest the main thing I walk away with is that I will never purchase from that supplier. I hate bad customer service quite possibly more than a bad product.

GDCarrington and Jamie Mahoney like this.
  4. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Guys, this is such a great thread....Gary, what a well written and informative dissertation on reknotting brushes...I feel like even I could 'pull on off' now....Of course I know myself well enough to know that thats a false sense of security fueled by such a well written piece....But I will never underestimate my ability to 'screw up' projects such as this...Remember the 'Monty-Python' wear the guy gets his head epoxied to a coffee-table...I think that was inspired by one of my early attempts at being handy around the house.....wink, wink, nudge. nudge...lol

And also its nessesary for us to know about these charletans trying to separate us from our hard-earned pennies and not delievering 'on the goods'....

Thanks on all counts...

GDCarrington likes this.
  5. jpb437

jpb437 Active Member

I didn't even think of remaking a brush. This is great. Now I just need to find the ultimate handle.