Acqusitions

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by jbcohen, Aug 22, 2007.

1. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

For me is more of a when I have the cash to use of supplies. Month or time of year is not a deciding factor.

Raf

3. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Well, I've been on a tear for a while now, but since classes have started back I won't be buying as much.

4. xChris

xChris Member

Blair,

I love those W&B "Diamond Edge" wedge razors too. In fact, mine (which isn't in as good condition as yours) is in one of the SER Trial kits.

5. Will

Will Nevermind

OH YEA!

That is a good one.

6. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Brilliant idea!

Speaking of which, I need to call Lee this morning...

7. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Those are some beautiful Str8's

8. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

The only thing that is saving my hide right now is that my SERAD costs less than your SSBAD (Simpson's shaving brush acquisition disorder). :rofl

9. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Your day will come. You'll do like I did tonight and bring something like this home for no good reason :rofl

[​IMG]

10. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Niiice!!

11. Padron

Padron Active Member

Nice gear fellas:D A few of mine...

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Wow..what a haul of str8s!

13. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

WOW.....youve been doing some serious buying....whats the second to last blade...the one above the one that has the sword scales

14. Padron

Padron Active Member

Actually these are some older purchases that Joe Chandler worked his magic on :D

That blade is an 8/8 Wostenholm, tis a Fine shaver :cool: the guy I got it from said the blade was 120+ years old......don't know if it's true though, never researched it.

If you mean the roundpoint, your view may be different then mine...that a Filly #14 Doble Temple

15. xChris

xChris Member

Nice looking straights, Padron! I too enjoy the Wostenholm blades -- great shavers!

16. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Oh, yeah, they are great shavers! I have two Wostenholms (nothing that big, tho) and I like them both. Now I have two (soon to be three) Wade & Butchers and a Frederick Reynolds. Nothing against the German blades at all (after all, I have seven :D ), but I really like the Sheffield stuff.

17. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Sheffield is killing my face atm. If i cant correct this....they will be retired from service :(