Aliexpress is......

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by poppi, Jun 30, 2019.

1. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

DANGEROUS!!

Just browsing thru the site and there are a ton of good looking brushes there at very good prices. Also there is a variety of razors. Never heard of most of them but since when does that stop someone from taking a chance?

Nope, can't go there again until the old bank account looks better

2. RyX

RyX DoH!

One of those, until recently, best kept secrets of many retailers. Knowing most boar and badger bristle comes from China they got smart and sell brushes in less than wholesale lots. I picked up a kamisori style shavette for less than ten bucks including shipping. PM for a link! ;)

3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Alibaba, also from China, has some great deals too.

Frijolero likes this.
  4. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    So does Wish.com ...it can be easy to start finding random parcels arriving and go "when did i order this?"

Frijolero, brit, RyX and 1 other person like this.
  5. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

CAD - Chinese Acquisition Disorder. Or China Acquisition Disorder. I know, I'm being silly, but ordering from the above companies, and others, can be addictive. My GF has a list every month for orders from China.

Frijolero, brit and RyX like this.
  6. RyX

RyX DoH!

My father does, too. He makes fun of mom for her flipping through mail order catalogues, then gets on his tablet and orders stuff from Wish.com. Anyone need a Chinese wrist watch?

Frijolero, brit and jimjo1031 like this.