AMB

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Scorpio, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I ran across this product and I had to share it with everyone. Fo those hot and sweaty days nothing beats AMB

Raf

2. Will

Will Nevermind

This may sound rude but it is not, it is a honest question.

Dose it make Grundle Paste, like Gold Bond dose?

3. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

that is a good question....

4. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

I just have one question... how in the dickens does a person find a word like that, anyway?

..................................[​IMG]

5. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

This is good stuff, they sell it at ACE Hardware. Works well.

6. Will

Will Nevermind

I don't know where it came from but it was the only thing I could say without being real gross.

7. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Bill is giving you the thumbs down :p

8. Will

Will Nevermind

I have never been well liked.

9. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    It works well on a long motorcycle ride. :ashamed001

10. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Didnt know you could get chaffing from riding on a bike.

11. sparky5693

Administrator
    If you've been riding for a very long time, in the summer heat you most certainly can. Did about 500 miles in a day (yeah i know guys have done more), and it sure helped. I stopped for BBQ in North Carolina, and other than that, fuel only.

12. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Im suprised that adding any type of powder to a moist area doesnt create a nice dough so to speak.

13. Will

Will Nevermind

THANK YOU!

That is what my first post question was asking.

Gold Bond dose
    Johnson and Johnson dose
    Clubman dose

Dose this one?

14. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

i knew what your first post was saying.

Im just saying....i take care of alot of nursing home patients that come in powdered like babies.....and well....they have a thick paste in the groin most often.

15. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Oh, contraire... I was only trying to figure out how a legitimate word for something like was discovered.

Rummaging through the dictionary?
    By accident?
    Science project?
    The Ken Jennings J-Club?
    Mensa?

Oh yuk! ....:sick007

Please, no photos.

16. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

You would be suprised what i have stored in my head......btw...please as we all get older.....cut your toenails :p

17. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Thick paste is far better than some bed sores I've seen, and I'm sure you have seen, Isaac. :eek:

18. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

ON a side note....had a drug user that came in the other day with a wound to his upper left arm. He had scratched the wound from needles so bad...it was all the way down to the muscle....and he claimed that the wound was 1 day old....i dunno how someone could do that...besides being high obviously

19. sparky5693

Administrator
    This product uses talc, as opposed to corn starch (baby powder). I don't personally develop dough, but i'd imagine it could. This is no magic wonder cure, just some basic talcum powder, with some nice additives, like calamine. I do like it a bit better than gold bond, and it's fairly inexpensive. Look for it around places that sell horseback riding gear. Around here there's a store called Tractor Supply that carries it.

20. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

As an equestrian, this is a common problem we face. Hot sweaty horses, hot sweaty people. Wearing jeans and being in contact with a leather saddle for hours. For chafing, limit the bagginess of the pants. Baggy material rubbing back and forth is not comfortable. For really long days, breeches that look like regular pants/jeans are preferable. Use an alum block in conjunction with a light amount of anti-fungal, anti-bacteria cream. Wear sport breathable boxer/brief that is going to wick moisture away from your body. You want tight so the material does not roll. These are just some of the tricks for long hot days in the saddle.