Any Gamers here!?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by FacialCarnage, Mar 24, 2013.

1. FacialCarnage

FacialCarnage Well-Known Member

If your ready from some pwnage, just let me know!

Any PC or Xbox360 gamers here? For the longest I have been a video game head. I can remember playing on a Commodore PC and then Atari, superninteno, Sega, SegaCd...Etc You get the point.

One of the most notable games that I can remember in my career was a MMORPG called Ultima Online. I never had so much fun on a game. This game is actually still around, but has gone down in the last 5 years or so.
    Right now I play Black Ops II on Xbox 360 Diablo III for PC.

I was just curious if anyone else here was crazy about video games like I am. Although I do not have near as much time for them, I still try and get an hour or two in a week.

2. Metro

Metro Well-Known Member

I like video games too but now that I'm an adult with the means to buy them, I find I don't have much time to play anymore. However, I do like shooters on PS3, and the Assassin's Creed type games. Those are addictive!

Call of duty, Hitman, more call of duty, etc.

FacialCarnage likes this.
  3. Weeper Warrior

Weeper Warrior Well-Known Member

I've been hooked video games since Atari when I was a little kid. Never played many PC games but Xbox 360 played a few mostly Red Dead Redemption, COD Modern Warfares and Sniper Elite v2. I'm actually ranked in the top ten on a few of the Sniper Elite leader boards.

4. JimPo42

JimPo42 Purported Hand-Shaver

I'm big on PC gaming anymore. I out together a gaming PC about a year ago with the purpose of playing BF3 on ultra settings. Lately I've been hooked on Far Cry 3.

5. FacialCarnage

Nice! My gamertag on Xbox360 is "Known2Pwn318" If either of you are ever on Black Ops II! It would be fun to play games with a few of the guys or girls from this forum. Diablo III is a lot of fun and if your PC can take the graphics on high they really are beautifully done.
    If any of you play D3 or get it definitely let me know so we can hook up on there.

6. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

i game, but mostly fantasy and sports. i HATE shooter games - we used to have huge LAN parties for halo and halo 2 and i am burned out on them.........:eek:

but i was like completely addicted to Lord of Ultima just ask SWMBO........ i actually had to make myself go cold turkey on it. right now i play Oblivion, Skyrim, and MLB2K12.... xbox360 of course.

7. FacialCarnage

I saw where Lord Ultima is asking for 1mil to kickstart his newest Ultima game. He was at like 800k the last time I checked. The game idea was pretty cool, but the graphics looked garbage.

8. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

I loved Diablo II, but was very disappointed in Diablo III. I spent several months on EVE Online, then got bored. I played Skyrim quite a bit, but have been taking a break the last couple of months. I only play PC games, never played XBox enough to get good at the controllers and my hand-eye coordination stinks anyway. It was kind of embarrassing playing against my preteen kids, they would intentionally screw up so as not to beat me too badly.

9. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

Yeah i wouldn't recommend playing Lord of Ultima, to get anywhere you HAVE to spend real money. i wasted probably $50+ on that game.

10. JimPo42

JimPo42 Purported Hand-Shaver

I couldn't get into d3. The demo was great but overall I don't think I'd spend more than $20 on it.

11. emmijack

emmijack Well-Known Member

I play BF3 online with some work colleagues on ps3 I'm not very good, but It's very addictive fun!!!

12. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

I've been addicted to video games since my brother let me play his Atari 2600. Last system I owned was an XBOX and a PS 2, so I'm a bit behind the times.

Now I have three kids, which means I have no time and no money. When I play, I play old school games I bought through Good Old Games. Lately I'm playing Master of Magic. One of my favorites from the mid 90s.

13. maxpower

maxpower Member

I play BLOPS II on the PC every once in a long while.

14. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

Not only is Richard Garriot launching "Shroud of the Avatar" on Kickstarter, but someone else is about to launch "Ultima Forever" on iOS. Playing Ultima III on my Apple iie is one of my fav childhood memories. There are also games in the offing from the creators of Leisure Suit Larry, Space Quest, Wing Commander and Heroes Quest. Great times ahead for some nostalgia type gaming!

Oh, and I still own my Intellivision!

15. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

I've been a little addicted to World of Tanks lately. Graphics that almost any computer can handle, free to play - I can't complain in the least.

16. FacialCarnage

Yea, that is who I was speaking about who was trying to get funds together. Last time I checked he was almost there, I just with it was Diablo type graphics with an open world and I would be so IN!

17. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

now that's cool. I bought a copy of Ultima I-III a few months back. Ultima I & II were ridiculously hard.

blanka likes this.
  18. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I haven't been gaming much since I fried my gaming rig, but love the fps.

I've played Tribes 1, Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, BF 42, BFV, and BF2 and a bunch of mods for each.

I think Tribes 1 or a Huey mod for BFV were my favorites.

19. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

I used to be really good at FPS games, primarily Wolfenstein, Quake and Doom, when I worked at a video card company in the mid-1990s. We played games and watched multimedia 10-14 hours per day, seven days a week. We would play a Quake deathmatch or some other tournament game for an hour or so most evenings. A few years later, I worked at another job where we would play Grand Theft Auto with the CEO. Outside of work, I have very little gaming experience and virtually no interest in games. A little ironic given that for most gamers the exact opposite holds true.

20. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Im a huge Final Fantasy fan! I've been playing it since it came out in the NES. There are only a few I haven't passed (out if the 13 main titles). That being said though, my favorite is Final Fantasy 4 for the SNES. There is something just awesome about the 32 bit graphics.

uploadfromtaptalk1364189087370.jpg

Right now I am finishing up FFXIII, and I'll be getting FFXIII-2 for the follow up! :)