Any pine needle scented creams...

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by burnWood, Jan 12, 2009.

1. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

A real pine tree smelling cream, balm or splash? Anyone know of any products that are real pine tree smell?

2. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Ray, just add a drop of pine sol to your cream de jour. :)

3. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

I thought Shep had said that TOBS Eton college has some pine scent but I haven't sniffed it myself

4. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

5. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Cade is good stuff, and JoAnna has a really nice blue juniper.

6. Duckster

Duckster Wabbit Season!

Stephan Alpine Menthol skin toner. It smells piney, has menthol and it's cheap.

7. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Its not piney to me....more vanilla woodsy but no pine.

It was nice but minty as well and wasnt that strong to me. Quite nice though.

Ray,
    There are some pine soaps(Christmas Forest MB) and (QED cedarwood-pine) but of course they are.....soaps. But.....if Sue starts making creams she might be able to concoct you something. I love the Christmas forest.....very pine/evergreen that smells heavenly.

8. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Which one the Tryphron or Lightfoot's?

I like Juniper being a Gin head and all, but it ain't pine. I hardly even get Juniper with the Cade although it does smell great, fresh and clean.

9. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I just got some of the Christmas Forest fragrance oil myself. Someone asked me for a pine scent, can't remember who though. Haven't added it to the store.

10. Queen of Blades

Oh, and most reviews of Lightfoot's ain't good.

11. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Tryphon.

That was me:D Glad to you have it now and Ray is going to be thrilled! Of course he will have to make another order;)

12. Queen of Blades

Naughty boy! This thread. :p

13. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

You how many times I saw that thread and never read it:confused: It was me:) I am glad you will have it now. I cant imagine how it will be as an AS but would love the soap:) Glad I know how to contact you about "business" now:D

14. bravefish

bravefish Member

Aubrey Organics North Woods line (cream, splash, balm) is made with pine needle oil. Unfortunately, the cream is brushless.

15. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

I get a very clear evergreen aroma from Eton College cream and TSD Vetiver AS splash. Others have said they don't but they are wrong. :D

Seriously, body chemistry and the inner workings of your nose have a lot to do w/ it I think. FWIW my wife agrees w/ me regarding the above so there are at least two of us.

And the Aubrey North Woods AS splash has a woodsy, pine aroma too. Doesn't last very long though.

16. burnWood

argh the brushless creams!!!!
    Moi, are you going make some pine needle stuff?

17. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I wish i got evergreen out of my Eton College. Question Shep.....that sample I sent long time ago. Did that smell the same as yours? Maybe it was reformulated at some point.

18. Queen of Blades

I got the pine goods. You need a fix? ;)

19. burnWood

baby knows what I need. baby got what I want.

20. Queen of Blades

Ok, but I'm catching up on my beauty sleep.........errr........resting and drinking tea, at the moment.

You'll have to wait till my lungs are internal organs again.