Aqua Velva

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by rick, Feb 6, 2007.

1. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

That product is most likely Italian. Sara Lee controls the Williams name and Aqua Velva brand in Europe. I can't find where anyone is selling it though.

2. CHSeifert

CHSeifert Active Member

I bought a bottle of Williams Ice Blue last week when I searched for menthol based after shave splashes.

It's pretty nice for the price and will stay in my AS Splash den.

Not in my Top 3 though ;)

3. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

GD
    Go to the Williams website in Spain, Williams. es. , you'll see all the products in various bottles, they are still in production.I did not see the cologne but the aftershave was for sale in North Africa where I was this summer, it was all over the place. I contacted Williams Spain and they were polite but said they can't ship or sell to America.

GDCarrington likes this.
  4. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

True, part of it is due to the alcohol shipment restrictions and the other is that Combe controls the AV trademark in America. It's a shame on both counts.

Hanzo likes this.
  5. xCarbonSteelx

xCarbonSteelx Well-Known Member

Purchased some this afternoon. I'm nervous. Doesn't smell horrible, nor does it smell phenomenal. I'll let you know how I like it once it's on.

battle.munky likes this.
  6. xCarbonSteelx

xCarbonSteelx Well-Known Member

Ok... I've come to the conclusion that I really like this stuff! Is there an AV members only card?

Weeper Warrior, Hanzo and SharpSpine like this.