are you looking forward to any movies coming out soon?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by bearbeard, Feb 23, 2007.

1. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

"300" I saw a preview for this movie today. All I can say is wow!!! This movie looks like it is going to be really good. I have read a couple of books written about the battle of Thermopylae, the story alone is a good one. But it looks like they vamped up the characters quite a bit to make it even more visually appealing. This is one I am really looking forward too. Any movies you are looking forward too?

2. madmedic

madmedic Resistance Is Futile

Harry Potter....cause I am a child at heart!!

3. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

I am definately looking forward to this as well, my kids are into the books and now the movies. They have done a great job staying true to the books.

4. madmedic

madmedic Resistance Is Futile

Almost too good. My eldest son reads.....my other sons almost seem to be a different generation........Why Read?......I can just watch the film!

5. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

The Harry Potter books are WAY better.... ;) But I want to see Ghost Rider and Hog Wild.... but I have to say 300 looks AWESOME! That is just one I would want to see with a guy I think.... :p

6. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

Hog Wild looks hilarious. there's another one I can't wait to come out.

7. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

I know!! but Ghost Rider is already out and no-one has asked me.... :o :eek:

8. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

I find that really hard to believe Mama Bear....unless they heard that it wasn't a good movie and don't want to leave you with a bad impression.

I have been meaning to see this one as well.

9. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

Blades of Glory is another one that looks funny.
    Will Ferrell and Jon Heder as figure skaters.

10. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Sam Elliot is probably the hottest skinny guy ever... and I have a thing for Nick Cage too... but baby, I want to see the Harleys..... :D

vrrooooooooooom!~ :transport005 :transport003

Attached Files: