Arizona guys - Found a little gem of a barber supply store

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by azcactus, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

I'll be the creepy guy in top right in the pedo-coat...but drinking coffee.

2. Bristle Me

Bristle Me Insufficient

Nope. All the 2 lb. sticks go here.

2 lbs. Arko + 2 lbs. Ammonium Nitrate

3. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

That's some lather!

4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

= a decimated mosquito population with an approximately 5 mile dispersion radius.

5. zec668

zec668 Well-Known Member

Wow!!! The nearest barber supply store to me only has Clubman original and Masters Bay rum. Envious!

6. digitaldome

digitaldome Well-Known Member

Been there...Very nice shop!
    The owner is a man from Russia...We were having a conversation one day and he told me when he was in the Russian Army,
    all the gave him was a straight razor...nothing else :)) Good guy...
    He has a ton of product in his shop...great deals on Russian blades. $11 for 100 Voshkods, and $11 for 100 Ladas. However, the shipping is a bit steep.

7. azsteelman

azsteelman Member

Ha! I found the place a couple of weeks ago. Bought my Proraso there along with some Geo. Trumper sandalwood soap. Good prices too! Nice folks - and WAY too close to my house.

8. Mark_Toronto

Mark_Toronto New Member

Damn. I was in Phoenix last month!

9. Excellent find. I live in Vegas. Road trip!

10. Jinx18

Jinx18 New Member

How far from a major airport is it?

markjnewcomb likes this.
  11. Swiftly

Swiftly New Member

I was just in there this week! Holy Moly its every wet shavers dream in that place!! Great people that are really friendly and don't mind taking a lot of time to show you around and explain every product. Much better prices and lot more selection than Art of Shaving (only other wet shaving store in AZ really worth mentioning). Here are more pics from their site..

l.jpg
    l-3.jpg l-2.jpg

Ramaniac likes this.
  12. Ramaniac

Ramaniac Member

This is amazing! Four pages of Razors! They go from the inexpensive to the pricey. I have never heard of Masters or Stephan Island. Going to have to look them up and read the reviews on the Bay Rums and Lime AS.

I have heard Clubman Lime Sec was really good!

13. Bussemand

Bussemand Well-Known Member

One day i would like to be able to open a webpage related to wet shaving, and not see Marvis toothpaste... why is this stuff everywhere?
    Nice shop btw