ATT M1?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by ugadawg, May 3, 2015.

1. ugadawg

ugadawg Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about getting an ATT M1. I currently have a Feather AS-D2 and Weber PH. The Feather is good if I shave every day, but not as good if I skip a day. The Weber is the exact opposite. I have sensitive skin and it irritates my face if I use it 2 days in a row. How is the M1 compared to these? Is it mild enough to shave every day, but efficient enough if I skip a couple of days?

2. sir_mike

sir_mike Well-Known Member

I have both sets of the ATT plates, the open comb and closed comb, which I have used all but the H2 one so far. I think the M1 plate would fall in between the two you listed quite nicely. I too have somewhat sensitive skin but real bad like others and I am currently using the H1 plate daily without any issues so my guess is that you would be fine with the M1 plate and maybe the R1 but I dont know how the R1 compares to the Weber! Of coarse, YMMV! :)

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  3. ugadawg

ugadawg Well-Known Member

Exactly. Some people say the Weber is mild, but it's not mild to me. It took me a while to figure it out and I still have to pay attention or it bites.