August 2019 30 Day Rule/Focus Pix & Discussion

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by NCoxSTL, Jul 30, 2019.

?

Will you be using Adjustables and/or Arko for August??

1. Yep. Adjustables and Arko both!!

9 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Adjustables yes - Arko no.

10 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. Arko yes - Adjustables no.

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. Some of both, some of other stuff.

11 vote(s)
    26.2%
  5. Still just here for cookies and ice cream.

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  6. Straights - because they re the original adjustable.

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Not sure how I initially missed this great photo Perry. Happy Friday. I guess you and the band are performing at a football game tonight. If so good luck

jtspartan, RyX, Hembree and 6 others like this.
  2. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Perry. Happy Friday to you as well.

Hembree, Trigger, Linuxguile and 4 others like this.
  3. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Thank you, Clint! Tonight is indeed the first game. The students are very excited. Lots of hard work and now the fun begins. Hope the rain holds off.

jtspartan, RyX, Hembree and 8 others like this.
  4. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

Am i doing this 30 shave thingy right then? lol

RyX, Hembree, Trigger and 8 others like this.
  5. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

Thanks Clint
    tp

Hembree, Trigger, Linuxguile and 5 others like this.
  6. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Thank you Jim.

Thank you Keith.

Excellent posts guys . Enjoy your day!

RyX, Hembree, Edison Carter and 8 others like this.
  7. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

Thanks Charlie
    Well while taking the .5 year old to daycare, they were checking a little girl for lice....they found it.
    BACK TO SCHOOL
    ain't it wonderful....
    Feather on!
    tp
    What I didn't know is that even if they get the shot for chicken pox they can get a mild case of it. The 1.5 year old had the shots for it. Now the .5 year old can't get that series of shots till 1 year old, so I assume she'll be getting them next. Hopefully its not bad on her.
    Back to school....
    uck!
    tp

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    jtspartan, RyX, Hembree and 9 others like this.
  8. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

Thanks Jim
    Starting to become an interesting start to the school year for the grand children.
    The Fat was great way to start the day!
    tp

RyX, Hembree, Trigger and 5 others like this.
  9. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

Hi Mark. FWIW, I really enjoyed your showing of adjustables this month. Great brushes too.

RyX, Hembree, Trigger and 6 others like this.
  10. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Awesome shave this morning guys. I am always blown away by Gem razors and this combo did not disappoint. I always seem to find the handle on the early Gems to be too small for my liking. Go get yourself a 10-32 set screw 1\2 inch long and put your favorite DE handle on one. You will thank me. Watch your thread size....some of the Gem heads have a smaller thread size. Two passes this morning and this thing was done. Slight tingle with the alum and finished with some Clubman bay rum. Even though the Gem Junior Parade Head was bead blasted it was still smooth. Y'all take care and have a great day.

20190822_175700.jpg

jtspartan, AlDm, RyX and 13 others like this.
  11. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

Thank you very much! It's nice to use them all again!

RyX, Hembree, Edison Carter and 5 others like this.
  12. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

:happy102:

wristwatchb, RyX, Hembree and 6 others like this.
  13. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Thank you!
    Excellent picture, Clint! Love the the photos you take on your black desktop! Have a great Friday!
    Thank you, Perry!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RyX, Hembree, Trigger and 4 others like this.
  14. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

And now.....after Danny tells us to have a great day....it's time once again for........The Frrrrrrriday Files:

As the one-man staff of the Stoylin Tony Awards, I hereby cut the scotch tape to confirm that next year there will be 6 nomination days..one every other month.
    2. My budget doesn't permit me to go for the real fancy and attractive men's colognes, but if it did, I'd look into Kenneth Cole, Pierre("Pete")Cardin, Versace(never knew until recently that it is pronounced "Ver SA chee"), and Creed(although it's great that Stoylin and some other companies have Creed dupes).
    3. The space that used to house a popular bookstore here in town is just waiting for a buyer from Clubman or the owner/President of NYC's Pasteur Pharmacy!(Right, I know, in my dreams, but it would be nice if THAT one came true).

wristwatchb, Keithmax, RyX and 7 others like this.
  15. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Thanks, Patrick!

Hembree, Trigger, Linuxguile and 3 others like this.
  16. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Great looking shave, Danny!

RyX, Hembree, Trigger and 4 others like this.
  17. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Danny, I never noticed until your VIBR enlargement that there was a picture of a ship on it. That MIGHT encourage me to try it, but I'm no clove man.

wristwatchb, Keithmax, RyX and 7 others like this.
  18. RyX

RyX DoH!

I'm in awe Danny! Beautiful fix to a very common problem.
    Guess I'm luck I didn't get my shave in yesterday. I'll hold out for the oatmeal raisin. ;)
    Yeah, that. Too much stuff happening at one time. Real Life activities pulling me in different direction, schedule conflicts & last minute changes or additions. Just not enough time in my day to quietly scroll through The 30 Day thread or look at 5.442 Vostok Komandirskie watch adverts on the bay.
    Been working on clearing out a bay in my garage to pull in dad's S-10. Has a V-6 Vortek with a coolant leaking intake gasket. While moving assorted stuff around, I spotted a goat skull in a Walmart bag. I knew it was out there, but had misplaced it. The kids were amazed by the 6 or 8 inch long horns popping out of the cranium. They wanted to bring it inside... Not yet. Need to figure out how to get the remains of the soft tissues out of it. I'm thinking a little sugar water to juice it up, and set it on an ant hill. Anyone have suggestions for getting dried up brains out of a skull?

(Soon as I catch up on these 278 posts. Oh, gotta go do Real Life stuff. Grrr)

19. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Patrick and Jim.

9nein9, Hembree, Trigger and 4 others like this.
  20. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

I am sure the band is excited. I hope the rain holds off and you guys have a blast.

RyX, 9nein9, Hembree and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.