B&W photography (Warning: lots of pics)

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Lyrt, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Gorgeous photos Yukio!

This one really caught my eye (must be the colors), and if I weren't so lazy :ashamed001 I'd get it printed, enlarged, and framed.

2. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Yukio , you simply have a gift I wouldnt say Talent , Talent can be learned cultured but a gift your born with. and you mi Hombre have got the EYE.

I look beyond what other pro photographers use or look I do know you make great shots already with more gear more lenses it will only amplify your EYE. and you will get closer and closer to those who you admire.

I didnt choose you for nothing to make some shots for the BC webshop.

What do you think of the Leica camera series ?

I stopped commenting Yukio's photos it would become a drag im a BIG Fan lets just keep it at that.::

ps

ID love to see what you would shoot if you would visit a park in France that shows Japanese Gardens. I have quite some books here on Japanese Gardens I tell you some leave me breathless. the simplicity some of them have but everything in the balance seems just right.

3. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Thank you. I once told you some people’s talent dwarfed mine. Take a look at this: http://www.photo.net/photodb/member-photos?include=all&user_id=785763

This is what I call inspiration. One day…

Actually, I have never tried a Leica, only saw the results. I know they make highly-esteemed products, but given the price, it’s a steal. And it’s the buyer who’s being stolen. When you buy a Leica, I think you buy a legendary name more than a product.

4. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

A few attempts at abstract smoke and some boring things I visited today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

No Dogs Allowed
    [​IMG]

Clair-obscur
    [​IMG]

6. mercV12

mercV12 Member

stunning Lyrt!

7. DMS

DMS New Member

These are just outstanding...................... I hope you're pursuing photography as a profession, you have a true gift for it.

8. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Thank you all for your compliments.

Again, photography is just a hobby. Everyday, I’m humbled (but also inspired) by people like Rebekka Guðleifsdóttir, an Icelandic genius, Gérard Laurenceau and many more.

9. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Do us a favor please?. Throw your best shave related photos in a photo gallery and give us a link? I'm dying to look at some of your past work in one place. It's a shaving inspiration.

10. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

I already have that in one of my SMF galleries.

:)

11. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Macro of an old negative inverted in Photoshop.

[​IMG]

12. Padron

Padron Active Member

They are all Fantastic Yukio, very cool.... I like this, haven't seen many of your landscapes..

[​IMG]