Beginner wet shaver and collector from Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Jake Gibson, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Fiorellini

Fiorellini Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.

2. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Glad to help, Jake. Click on the thread. Go to the bottom and type your message in the box and hit "Post Reply." I attached a screen shot of me doing this on your Welcome thread. Works the same way on all the threads. I'm around if you need help. :)

1.jpg

brit and Jake Gibson like this.
  3. Jake Gibson

Jake Gibson Well-Known Member

Awesome thanks a lot I was having such a tough time with that for some reason I figured it was something easy I was overlooking and low and behold it was! Also I'm curious if there's a separate forum for people looking to buy sell or trade items since I've started collecting I've been really focusing on complete sets for some reason and I've accumulated quite a bit of items from buying lots and such usually just to get a single case or blade bank. So I've got quite a bit of things I'd like to trade really, I'd much rather trade than buy or sell outright for some reason trading seems more personal to me, like you're both trying to help the other out and not just yourself. Anyway if someone could point me in the direction of a trading/swapping forum that'd be lovely. As always thanks to everyone on here!

brit, Enrico and wristwatchb like this.
  4. wristwatchb

Awesome! Here are some screen shots to get you to the classifieds. Start at the top level forum screen and work your way down.
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

brit and Enrico like this.
  5. Jake Gibson

Jake Gibson Well-Known Member

Awesome thanks @wristwatchb you've been a huge help to me so far!

6. wristwatchb

My pleasure, Jake. Everyone here is helpful. This is a great community. I'm really glad you found us. Have fun, and I look forward to following your progress on the 30 Day thread. Many of us have become friends and decided to hang out there and help/support each other.

brit, Jake Gibson and Paul Turner like this.
  7. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

Welcome to TSD!

brit likes this.
  8. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Hi from Seoul, nice to meet you.

brit likes this.