Best Pizza

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by Wishoot, Nov 25, 2008.

1. soulshine

soulshine Flower Power

Should you ever travel back to Pizza Man, my name is carved into a booth in the back. It was one of my favorites back in college!

Edit; If you don't dig Pizza Man, stay clear of Pepi's. Milwaukee style is kinda thin crust, no where near Chicago style.

2. apswartz

apswartz New Member

hahaha! :happy102

3. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

I had a very long business meeting in Madison, WI last week and we ordered pizza in from this place called Toppers Pizza (I think it's a chain). Anyway, I had one of the most unusual pizza toppings. Macaroni and Cheese.

It tasted great, but you could just hear arteries clogging while we ate.

4. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

the majority of little Italian pizza places in NYC will not let you down

5. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

just about any and all places in Chicago with Annetti's and Coluta's up high.

6. alphage

alphage Member

pizza

I used to deliver Domino's pizza.

Therefore Domino's makes the best pizza.

7. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

With all due respect to your previous employer, I would rather eat the cardboard box Domino's is delivered in.

BUT, my kids love it. And, I'm a good tipper.

8. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

+1. I have no idea why my daughter loves this stuff. Can't stand it. Add most of the major chain pizzas to this list. Luckily, I have a place in town thats been around for generations and the family's business came from New York.

9. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

HOLY COW !!!! We finally agree on something ;)

Born and raised here................but been around the country a bit ..............I have to say that California SUCKS when it comes to making pizza.

I can appreciate the diffs between Chicago and NY style (like em both but lean towards the thin crust) but the peeps out here just dont EVAH seem to get it right.

10. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Should we buy lottery tickets today? :happy102

11. Kingpepper

Kingpepper Active Member

Best pizza - HOMEMADE! We buy the dough and toppings at the local store. Sometimes it may be not be perfect but ooohhh it tastes good!:eatdrink020

12. burnWood

I use to make the Domino's pizza. We would make ourselves some of the best pizzas you could imagine.

13. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    So,the other night I tried a pineapple and onion pizza from a small local pizza place.

Yummy! :drool

14. burnWood

the best pizza is easy on the cheese, extra sauce, sausage and onions. ground beef is even better in place of sausage.

15. dannyr

dannyr Member

Never met a pizza I didn't like. But! Joe's Fox Hut in Fond du Lac, WI. Rules!
    dannyr:1respect

16. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Your kitchen by chance?

17. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Any Sicilian Pizza fans? I used to live in an Italian neighborhood called "Little Tripoli" and there was an Italian Bread Bakery within 500 yards. Damn best bread, rolls and Sicilian Pizza. I WILL be visiting there when I go back east for Christmas.

18. Will

Will Nevermind

The word Pineapple dose not belong in a Pizza Thread. :rolleyes:

19. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

You know it! Word!

20. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Whatever. :rolleyes:

It's my pizza and I'll have it any way I want it.