Best Shave Cream EVER!

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Deniz, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Latherette

Latherette Active Member

Rose of Bulgaria shaving cream is great (no, I'm not just saying this because my gf distribute it here in DK).
    Exploding lather, subtle scent, no unnecessary chemicals.

crackstar likes this.
  2. mickeyobe

mickeyobe Active Member

Mem Olive, Nivea and R.P. Williams.

Daytonkb likes this.
  3. zec668

zec668 Well-Known Member

I have recently been enjoying Pacific Shaving Company All Natural Shaving Cream. What makes it different is that the primary ingredient is aloe leaf juice, which is very soothing. The list of ingredients is mostly natural or certified organic and it can be bought at certain grocery stores. Found mine for $4.99 at a Meijer.

4. GSlim66

GSlim66 Well-Known Member

The AOS creams are pretty nice.

5. LaSalle82

LaSalle82 Well-Known Member

The best creams for me are TOBS - (especially Lavender) & Nivea Sensitive (tube). Great lather & cushion on them. I love both!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  6. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

Hard to beat the TOBS creams. It lathers the easiest of anything Ive tried.

7. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

How much? =P

8. jwr0201

jwr0201 Active Member

TOBS anything! Have several and they all are awesome and easy to whip up a nice, lasting lather that gives a fantastic glude for the razor. Doesn't hurt that they all have a good aroma as well.

Jasio78 likes this.
  9. Mouser

Mouser Well-Known Member

If you take price out of the equation, Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet, but I prefer soaps by quite a margin.

10. Mister C

Mister C Member

Well, this was my fav back when. Don't know what was in it. Under $3 and available in any drug store. Lathered up great, slicker than snot, and smelled great. Not menthol. However, can't get it today. Seems to be the case with nearly all the products I prefer. Or no longer available in the USA. I haven't tried that Palmolive Red tube or the stuff with Palm Extract. At $12 per tube I think it's a marketing scam to "palm & extract" your hard earned $. Sorry for the rant.

Attached Files:

11. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

While I "MUCH" prefer soaps, Arko being my favorite. The cream I've used and liked are MEM olive, Herbs of Bulgaria "Lavender", C.O. Bigalow and Musco Real. :)

12. HomerJay

HomerJay New Member

Where can I get this Mem Olive in the States? I located it on one website that I've never heard of and it seems pricey based on what's been reported here. I also found no listings on eBay.

Daytonkb likes this.
  13. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I don't have a lot of creams, but one that I enjoy is the C.O. Bigelow (Proraso) shave cream. Easy to lather, great menthol/eucalyptus scent, good slickness and protection. Recommended.

14. Daytonkb

Daytonkb Well-Known Member

15. argus

argus enjoys hairy lady legs

St James of London cream... that stuff is pure luxury for a fraction of the price, it lathers beastly!

16. Mister C

Mister C Member

Many of you keep referring to this MEM shaving cream. What is that and where can one obtain?

17. Mister C

Mister C Member

Sorry, didn't see Daytonakb's post before I posted. Never mind.

Daytonkb likes this.
  18. Daytonkb

Daytonkb Well-Known Member

You can also get it with free shipping from www.liorfe.com he's a great guy to deal with.

19. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

:signs011:
    Let me second that opinion about liorfe, he's definitely a good guy to deal with. He's fair and will go out of his way to help you out. :happy088: He has all the MEM you want. :)

Daytonkb likes this.
  20. KLF

KLF Doctorin

I closed my ebay operation and opened a dedicated wetshaving online store liorfe.com
    You can buy the Mem Olive cream there if you like . Don't forget to use the discount coupon for TSD members.

Daytonkb likes this.