Best toiletry bag for DE shavers

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Dolle, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Dolle

Dolle Member

What toiletry bags do you recommend for DE gear? Should hold razor, blades, brush, pre-shave oil, , shaving cream and aftershave balm. I'm looking for something to bring to the gym, and also something for my travels. What is your go-to setup?

Cheers!

Frijolero, RyX, Hembree and 1 other person like this.
  2. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

I've used this toiletry bag for several years. It's inexpensive and durable.

If I'm traveling by plane with carry-on luggage, I'll take my Trac II razor, cartridges, a shave stick or brushless cream, a Kent BK4 badger brush, and unrefined shea butter. If I'm traveling by car, I'll take any one my DE razors and gear to go along with it. This bag is large enough to hold quite an assortment of items.

Dolle, brit, Frijolero and 4 others like this.
  3. RyX

RyX DoH!

I've got one, too. Nice for all the zippered compartments.

Picked up one of these from a Military Surplus shop. It's a mechanics tool bag. Heavy brass zipper and durable canvas Dopp bag, couple small snap pockets outside, and loops for tools but wide open inside. If it gets dirty or product spilled inside toss it into the laundry.
    Military Canvas Dopp.gif

Dolle, brit, Frijolero and 4 others like this.
  4. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

I use this bad boy;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not real leather, much less Top/Full Grain Leather, but puts up with the abuse I give it without issue.

AGHisBBS, Dolle, RyX and 6 others like this.
  5. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

My recommendation as well. It comes in different sizes, to accommodate varying needs.

Dolle, Frijolero, Hembree and 2 others like this.
  6. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Dolle and wristwatchb like this.
  7. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Well-Known Member

Dolle and wristwatchb like this.