Blitz Razor Blade

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Norseman, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Norseman

Norseman misunderstood Dark Lord of the Sith

Good Evening

When ordering a few Polsilver blades a while ago, it was also included four other blades.
    Two Gillette Stainless and two Blitz blades. I had never heard about these before.
    A quick Google through the interwebs gave me some info about the Gillette blades, but nothing on the Blitz blades.

Has anyone here heard anything about these bladed before?
    I will try them, but not yet. I have a few other blades I want to try first. But I am still curious :)
    Thanks

BlitzBlade.JPG

2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I've never hear of/seen them. Let us know how they shave.

3. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

It seems likely it's made by FeinTechnic, which makes the Croma blades which they supply as private label blades. If you like them, maybe you can order enough to have your name printed on them.:)
    http://www.feintechnik.com/index.php/en/products/croma-double-edge-blades

[​IMG]

Standard razor blades

The standard razor blade can be made from either stainless steel or carbon steel. With dimensions of 22 mm x 42.85 mm x 0.10 mm, it fits all traditional blade holders. This blade is available both plain and with our own Feintechnik GmbH Eisfeld brand. Of course, customised printing is also possible. Along with wet shaving, this blade has many different areas of application, especially household ones.

Norseman likes this.
  4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

That's a really cool idea! I can only imagine the quantity one would have to buy though.

5. Norseman

He he. Norseman Razor Blade, I like the sound of that. :)

Thanks for the info. I will let you know how they shave, when I get around to it

I recently counted my stash of untried blades, and it is closing in on twenty. But I will put these in the "soon to be" pile and get to work

6. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

I've never heard of "Blitz" blades,kinda catchy name though....:) I'll have to give them a try... A blade I've been using for about a month now and highly recommend everyone try is the "Viking's Sword"..They are made in the same factory as the Personna Crystal.....I.M.O. they are as good or better than Astra SP at about the same price....:)

7. Norseman

I got them from the guy selling Polsilvers and Super Iridiums over at B&B. He was quite eager to hear my take on them. But then I forgot about them, and I guess so did he :)