Bloomers without Borders (Bw/oB)

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by RyX, May 12, 2018.

1. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

I just linked the video. I did not make the video.
    If I am ever able to start making videos, I'll let everyone know.

2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Oh, you probably said that at the beginning, and I missed it.

BigD likes this.
  3. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

I watch IAMCDB every so often. More of a Paul H., Kevy Shaves, Sinatra Lennon, Ken Surfs kind of guy. Those guys I wouldn't mind being mistaken for, but IAMCDB is a bit offensive. LMAO. Heck, I wouldn't mind being mistaken for @wchnu , but that would never happen.
    In all seriousness I have some really big decisions coming here by the end of the year. Either way I go I'll be good. However, one way I can take a crack out of making videos, but the other way I still can't put my ugly mug online. I really miss certain aspects of a tamer life. However, will I miss the excitement of what I do now? Who knows. I do believe it is time for a change.

4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I wish you all the luck. I am sure you will make the right decision!!

brit and BigD like this.
  5. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Whuteva!! :eatdrink047:

brit likes this.
  6. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

I haven't been blooming lately. Not sure how I feel about it now. I end up having to add more water later but I can make it work. I'm so confused. ;)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BigD likes this.
  7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I am sure @Primotenore can get you an appointment with his therapist.

ischiapp, Primotenore and BigD like this.
  8. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Thaks, Brother.

9. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

I dont pay attention to the YouTube guys for the most part. Ive always bloomed my soaps and ive been wet shaving for 9 or 10 years now. I have around 180 soaps so i dont get to use each one very often. I own alot of soaps that ive had since the beginning and they still smell fantastic and havent gone bad.

Its your soap. Use it how you want to. The only soap that has gone bad on me was cella and its known for doing that. It still took 4 or 5 years for it to go bad.

10. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    :signs011:

BigD, brit and theFAT98 like this.
  11. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

Lol. I cant understand these people trying to tell others how to use their stuff.

After i use my soaps i put them upside down for 24 hours to let all the moisture escape. No problems whatsoever.

Primotenore, Enrico and brit like this.
  12. ischiapp

ischiapp New Product Bloodhound

I love Blue Ming.
    [​IMG]

Edison Carter likes this.