Boar Brush Choices

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by fishcrow, Aug 12, 2011.

1. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I thought I ordered the knot the other day and didn't complete the paypal transaction somehow and ended up finishing it up today, so the knot will be shipped tomorrow......I hope I get it before I leave for Florida next Sunday. I was planning on taking it with me and using it the whole time. :angry032:

2. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

If you ordered it from TGN, I am willing to bet it will be waiting for you on Tuesday.

3. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I am looking all over TGN but I cannot find this badger / boar mix! I need one!

4. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Sorry Jeff, didn't mean to mislead, it is a 24mm Super Badger coming from PC Woodcraft. I went there instead of TGN because it seems everybody goes to TGN and I wanted to see what PC was like. Pat said he was getting it in the mail tomorrow, so it'll probably be here sometime next week.

Sorry for not having communicated clearly.

5. dmalsbury

dmalsbury New Member

I purchased a fake Omega from a shady dealer - when it fell apart I contacted Omega North America. They asked for the dealer's name and if I could send pictures. I did and they sent me a new 10005 for free and it has been wonderful. I normally use a vintage Ever-Ready Badger that is aeons old, but I think I would actually buy another 10005. I'm a face latherer, by the way.

6. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Wow, now that's customer service there!

7. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

Definitely great customer service, my little banded boar grows on me everyday, I don't really see a reason to try another Semogue period.