BOCK brushes...

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by TomH, Jun 6, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Please excuse me, if I wasn't so busy with other stuff, I would do a proper review with pics and all. That little blurb I put up there just doesn't even do this brush justice. :ashamed001

2. Will

Will Nevermind

BRING IT!

[​IMG]

3. Will

Will Nevermind

Yea that, and the Olivia's too.

4. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I gotta get some more Olivia, this Marrakesh that Tom sent me is -> :drool:drool:drool

I don't know how to describe it, but if I had a bottle of cologne like this I would get a barrel of it and dip myself in it before I left the house everyday :cool:

5. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

:eek: :signs047 :signs113

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Did I mention that I would do the same with Aqua Velva ::

7. Will

Will Nevermind

I thought you have ::

8. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Close, you did make me O.D. that one day with the anherb + velva combo

[​IMG]

9. Will

Will Nevermind

21 shot salute.::

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I knew he had to be drinking that Aqua Velva. I just knew it. :D

11. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

I went ahead and added the Bock website to the Shave Shopping Index. Now if I could just figure out how to order one. I used Babel Fish to translate, but I guess if you sent them an email with what you wanted, they could figure it out or would get back to you (?)

12. herzi

herzi Active Member

Via eMail. That's the way to order them. And I would mention the product number.

13. Smedley

Smedley New Member

AAAaaaaah. The peer pressure is too much. One of these brushes is in my future for sure now! ::

Thanks, Joe! Yer a great pal. :signs107

14. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Cool. Thanks, Stefan.

15. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

back-atcha bud ;)

16. Bandg

Bandg New Member

I sent a couple of e-mails and had no response. Anyone have a response? I figure it is language barrier, as I don't know german. :confused:Regards, Bradley

17. herzi

herzi Active Member

I don't think it's a language barrier. How long did you wait? It can last some time to get an answer.
    Without german language it could be very difficult to order via phone. An older woman, which might be the mother of the manufacturer, is answering and I don't think she is able to speak english

18. Bandg

Bandg New Member

Stefan: I sent two e-mails about 2 weeks ago. There has been a post on smf that Bock doesn't seem to answer e-mail. So far, I concur. Regards, Bradley

19. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

I too sent a mail to them for a few weeks ago.. No answer.. I did write in english as well.. Strange..

20. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

When I mailed them I dodn't get a response either. But I did get the ordered goods two weeks afterwards :D