This was one of the cases @Jrdelgado wanted me to work on. I took a few pics, didn't want to make this pic heavy. The first pic is of the way I got it. The next two you can see how it looked after working on it. First I removed what cover material there was. I removed what rust I could with my rotary tool, and then used Naval Jelly to get to areas I couldn't. I took a slight chance to remove the hinge to do this the right way. It's shown after I started to work on the top cover................ For the bottom lining which is thick paper, I re-glued what was loose and did touch up from the paint I mixed. I made it as close to the original color, which is a blackish green, like the inside color. Then cleared it. The top really didn't need work, except a clear coat. It brought out the logo better. The outside work is done in pretty much the way I've done other cases, Gem, Ever-Ready, etc. Using a thin cloth material and adding a bunch of color coats and smooth it out later with a very fine sanding sponge and then clear it. This case wasn't available on @mr-razor's site, possibly for a British Tech of some kind. Maybe @brit might have an idea. Fot the last pic, I used my #44 Flat Bottom Tech with slim handle to show what it looks like with a razor............. EDIT: Guess I'm blind, just saw the set at @mr-razor''s site, ooops.