Bundubeard African Potato shaving soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Yehuda D, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Another fantastic hyper-mentholated soap from South Africa which is actually a limited edition for the Master Shave forum which I’m a member of.

Ease of lathering: 10/10–Some of the thickest, richest, slickest lather I ever saw!

Longevity of lather: 10/10–It lasts forever if you want. Multiple passes are so easy!

General skincare: 9/10–Unbelievable. Moisturizing, soothing, protective, with an arctic like menthol sensation!

Scent: 8.5/10–Beautiful. First the menthol fumes blast you and the outdoorsy, rich scent comes through!

Price: N/A—Honestly, I don’t know because it was a gift.

Would I buy again: 10/10–I would grab it again with no second thoughts!

Jaco Grobler, my good friend produces some of the best soaps - both glycerine and tallow. This is a glycerine based soap although it doesn’t seem like one. It’s such a great latherer, it smells beautiful, and the menthol sensation from it competes with all the Stirling Glacials so if you’re a fan of the freeze this will be right up your alley![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I wanted to also mention that this is actually the X 3 version of this soap. This means it’s got the maximum amount of menthol in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cliffb599, Terry and jimjo1031 like this.