Cadet Razors

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Harold CY, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Harold CY

Harold CY Member

Hey guys, I just ordered two cadet razors from shaveabuck. Picked up an OC and a TTO. Curious to hear any feedback on the razors and or the site itself. They looked like pretty nice razors for the price. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Robyflexx likes this.
  2. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

I have a tto14, I have enjoyed using it.
    I traded another denizen for it. He complained it was too aggressive.
    I find it to be a very nice razor. It is well weighted,and shaves smoothly and cleanly.

Robyflexx and Harold CY like this.
  3. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I have a Cadet Model 12 which is the open comb TTO model. Looks good, works well and shaves very well. I'm happy with it.

Robyflexx likes this.
  4. Morman Bridge

Morman Bridge Well-Known Member

Hello all, I just purchased a Cadet model 11 from ShaveABuck.com this last week. The experience was good. I ordered it on Monday and got it Thursday. It is an aggressive razor. I was happy with the whole experience.

Robyflexx and Harold CY like this.
  5. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I had the opportunity to try a TP30 back in 2014. I found it to be too aggressive for me. It was a beautiful razor with a great fit and finish, but it was too much for me. I passed it on to the next guy in the pass around.
    [​IMG]

Robyflexx likes this.
  6. blashe

blashe Well-Known Member

I currently have the TTO CC and while yes its an aggressive razor and if you are used to using mild razors you will for sure have to adjust to it a little bit. Beside the fact is an aggressive razor its all brass, very well made, very good coating, its heavy, looks attractive and shaves really good.

I bought mine from a forum member (not this forum) Razorock TTO that he claimed it was new, even though it looks new I can never know that. So I end up ordering the TTO CC (with the checkered brass and black handle) $10 and the TTO OC ( with the golden handle) $25 these 2 are the Cadetes from Joe at shaveabuck, I should receive them Monday :)

Harold CY likes this.
  7. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Got my TP02SS today. Feels very solid and the handle works with my RazorRock mentor head too!

[​IMG]

8. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

Looks nice