Calendar photo submissions

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by rodd, Jan 28, 2009.

1. over5feet

over5feet Active Member

Calendars

If someone want to send me a zipped file with the finished photos to over5feet@yahoo.co.uk I can see if I can add them to my order as I'm about to finish up and send to print for 1500 so another order of say a 100 or what ever will make no difference the company I use for a small order of 30 which I had done for my daughters school last year cost me £3 a unit but the more you order the cheaper it gets, So once I have the finished file and an idea on number I can get a working price (working as I always squeeze them towards the end :D)

Regards

Michael

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Thanks for chiming in mate!

3. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

Fantastic, before printing though we need to double check permission for use on any photo's posted up until now and then actually make up 12 pictures. When are you sending in your order Michael? I can sit down and piece together 12 tonight.

4. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

Here's what I have put together as there are only 12 images. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know otherwise I can format the images to fit a calendar and send the file off for printing. I will contact the owners of all the images for permission and high res copies.

Cover (also September)
    [​IMG]

January
    [​IMG]

February
    [​IMG]

March
    [​IMG]

April
    [​IMG]

May
    [​IMG]

June
    [​IMG]

July
    [​IMG]

August
    [​IMG]

September
    [​IMG]

October
    [​IMG]

November
    [​IMG]

December
    [​IMG]

So there we have it, this is my thoughts. Like I said, let me know what you guys think.

Brad

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I think we should start over. The membership has changed since those pictures were posted.

6. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

:sihns011 I would suggest perusing through the SOTD pictures for say the last 6 to 12 months or so, and being sure the pictures are from an active member, and then be sure to get their permission.

7. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

I am up for starting a new thread or wandering through sotd. A late night americano has me pacing with my laptop in tow at the moment haha. I would also just love to see one of these hanging in my office at work...and one in my office at home..maybe the garage...

8. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Written consent may be a good idea, in fact.

The cover should have this, IMO.
    theshaveden-logo.jpg

9. over5feet

over5feet Active Member

Print

I can send anything off to print when ever as I deal with these guys all the time, For Venue invites, VIP passes ect, and large scale banners, The images have to be high quality but other than that you just have to chose the Quality of the item(this affects the price) I normally go with what you can get on the high street as a bench mark and those where the prices I gave above, Hope this all helps

Michael

10. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

We need to get some Stroker / Bruce pix in there!

11. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

I second that....and I like Bill's Idea of photos from the SOTD's of the last 6 months...there have been many beauties....And JoAnna's cover idea is PERFECT....The only problem with Bruce's photos is we might lose the PG rating...:)) All kidding aside, there are so many great pics in the last 6 months and so many have been Bills or Bruce's photos that I love....But I have to place a big vote for my all-time fav......Bruce's SoS Sun May 9th.........THATS: SUN MAY 9th 2010........Stroker/Bruce......That one is a must have.....

If we had an open vote for photos it might get out of hand....maybe an open vote for most popular photographers. And the 3 or whatever most popular photographers could pick their 12 favorites from the last 6 months...What do you think ?... Or Bill offered to wade through the past 6 months...As long as Bruce's May 9th is in there I'm up for anything...:))