Call me Senior LackBeard

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Reformation Student, May 2, 2011.

1. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

Well, after a few months, I just got rid of the mustache and goatee. I had one side where it just wouldn't connect and that little space kept bugging me. I also couldn't seem to keep it neatly trimmed. Even after trimming it, the whole thing would look unkempt to me. SWMBO didn't much care for it and neither did the kids, so "off with his beard!"

Feels weird now. I look so different now, too. I'm sure after a couple of weeks I'll get used to being fully clean shaven again.

2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Years ago I grew a complete beard. The whole process took me perhaps 10 days, (my beard grows very, very fast) but as soon as it was fully grown in, I shaved it off, but I kept my mustache, which I guess is my trademark. My wife would love for me to shave it off, but no way Jose!

3. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

Steve, with the one part not connecting, you could have taken advantage of the natural terrain, you know?

Behold!

The Monkey Tail Beard! :D

[​IMG]

4. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Yet another example of, "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

5. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

Yikes I saw that over on SMF and it's just weird man.

6. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

OK, that monkeytail beard is just about the strangest thing I've seen in a long time. For once, I'm left without the ability to make a pithy comeback line.

7. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

It is much better to be a "lackbeard" than a monkey tail. Monkey tails aren't the cleanest things and to have that under your nose all day... bleh... Your nose and mouth would soon know everyplace that tail has been.