Cheapest price for Israeli personna's on the Bay??

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by smooth_n_slick, Aug 19, 2008.

1. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

check the back of the package at walgreens or CVS. Don't buy them unless there is a sticker that says "made in Israel." Better yet, buy 100, if you don't like them, sell the other 95. You will pay close to $3 for 10 at a drug store, or $10 for 100 online.

2. Red Personnas = Lord Platinum Class Blades

Hello All,

I have being confused as well, but I have finally found out what was done with this blades.

PERSONNA RED BLADES = LORD PLATINUM CLASS BLADES. :eek::eek::scared002

The personna blades come in same packaging as Lord Blades, but since there would be a problem on packaging, customers removed since it would day "Made in Egypt" thus comflicting the true Irsaeli Personna blades which are "Made in Israel". The Red Personnas were manufactured under a private label for the American Safety Razor years ago but were discontinued due to conflict of interest. What ever is circulating around are left overs of the blades order a while back.

I think, you can officially call them Lord Personnas as this were not approved by the Original Israeli Personnas ( SUPER Platinum). Although this are great blades, these are not recognized by American Safety Razor anymore.

The lord Platinum Class Blades are actually the same blades as personna red but with their original label which is LORD. I hope this helps this case and hope that someone does let me know about what to call the RED Personnas... Now that is the question!

Please see attachment for review... This is what I am talking about regarding packaging!

Hope this helps with confusion! :).

Have a great day guys!

Dark

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      47 KB
      Views: