I got kinda bored today and since I was stuck close to home, I thought I would try to clean a couple of brushes up a little. The cream and red Burma brush was in pretty good shape. I just sanded out the manufacturing seams, sanded to 1200, 2000, 2500 and buffed with finishing compound. It came out better than I expected as this was my first attempt at this. The green and white one I (I forgot the brand name) still has a ways to go but I wanted to see what the green was going to come out like. I done the same routine with it but it needs to be sanded again on the white. The bottom was in pretty rough shape and I didn't want to loose all the lettering so I went pretty easy on it. I forgot to take pics of the red and white on before I started but I'm sure everybody knows about the seams.