clearly natural aloe vera soap

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by VANCE723, Aug 5, 2011.

1. VANCE723

VANCE723 Active Member

can someone lend some advice to me. i have no idea what to look for in a quality soap. i have been using irish spring for quite awhile & it never occured to me the diffrence between a deoderant & soap.

here is a link to the item in question...
    http://www.clearlynaturalsoaps.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=BarSoap&item=876800010

ingrediant list----
    Ingredients: Glycerine, saponified coconut, palm, and/or palm kernel, vegetable (coconut/corn/sugar) derived surfactants, corn derived humectants, sodium citrate.

Additional Ingredients: Vitamin and botanical additives: vitamin E (tocopherol) and aloe vera (aloe barbadensis leaf extract) are added when specified in the variety name.

Fragrance: A blend of natural aromas and essential oils. Our soaps fragrances aren’t overwhelming or irritating to sensitive skin types. HOWEVER, if you have sensitivity to fragrances, we suggest you use our UNSCENTED bar which contains no fragrance.

These transparent bars provide gentle all-over cleansing bar for face, hands and body. Our mild, all-vegetable formula is ideal for all skin types.
    • High glycerine content
    • Non drying; will not leave skin dry or itchy
    • Rinses off easily; leaves no sticky film on your skin or your tub
    • All-vegetable formula (no pore-clogging animal ingredients)
    • No Artificial Ingredients
    • No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
    • No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
    • Hypo-Allergenic
    • Cruelty-Free
    • Biodegradable— from making it to using it, these glycerine soap bars don’t harm the environment
    • Attractive, transparent style
    • Affordable price and wide variety

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    That doesn't appear to be the correct ingredient list.

3. VANCE723

VANCE723 Active Member

:angry032:
    i edited my post