(CLOSED) Razors in search of good homes Vision, Mongoose, 37C and more

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Keithmax, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

With my move to the dark side (straight razors) it is time to find these lovely razors a new home where they can loved and used again. International shipping is include in the price. All razors will be cleaned and sterilised before being mailed. Note: I am located in South Korea so shipping times will vary. The postal system here is excellent. Average shipping to US is 3 weeks but can be as quick as 1 or as long 5.

Shipping is included but tracking is an extra $20. Remember I am in a different time zone and may not reply quickly.

Trades are possible but I am only interest in a few items. Go ahead and give it try if you want. 2011 R41 or straight razor or a special brush.

Mongoose Head Satin $100 (Traded)
    Used less than 10 times, it is too mild for me. If you need a handle we can discuss options.
    IMG_2440.jpg IMG_2441.jpg

Merkur Vision $130 found some recent comps so price is now $100 (Sold)
    This model is discontinued. Used less than 10x and looks better than the pics. It is big, it is heavy and it is cool but too mild for me. I have the box and Merkur blades. The box has ding in the lid.
    IMG_2444.jpg IMG_2446.jpg

Fatip Piccolo Gold $17 (SOLD)
    I like this razor but I have a Joris so she(or he you can decide the gender) needs a new home. Looks shiny and new. Used only a few times.
    IMG_2443.jpg IMG_2442.jpg

Gem Micromatic Open Comb MMOC user grade $12 (Sold)
    It is not pretty but functional. I will include 5 GEM PTFE blades. Nice shave but I have two.
    IMG_2449.jpg IMG_2450.jpg

Merkur Slant 37C $35 $30 (Sold)
    Nice shaves but I have 2 of them.
    IMG_2447.jpg IMG_2448.jpg

Last edited: May 15, 2016