Come on In and Join

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by lamontqsanford, Feb 3, 2009.

1. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

I notice every evening that there are usually 100 guests viewing this website. I know not all of them are interested in wet shaving, but some are. Come on in and sign up for an account. It's free and you won't find a better group of people to talk about the wonderful world of wet shaving.

If you haven't decided wet shaving is something for you, join up and tell us about it. We will answer any questions you have.

If you are new to wet shaving but afraid to join and ask questions, don't be. We all started out and had some of the same, if not more, questions you have. Sign up and tell us what you want to know. Nobody will think you are weird (Except for you burnWood) or asking dumb questions. We love to have questions asked because it means we get to talk more.

Remember that every month JoAnna has a new member giveaway. Great products are offered from her store and several other vendors. Even some members contribute to the loot.

Come on In. The more the merrier:happy088

2. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Great message Tracy! The monthly newbie give away is a real treat also! Just ask some of the previous winners who will probably chime in and brag on the goodies:) I will even offer the next newbie that joined this week a free shave cream sampler pack with 10 samples(1/8oz each). I got it all! Sorry...no razor or brush in this one:( Just say "I want it! and its yours) Not trying to bribe you or anything;)

3. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Very well said, Tracy.

We're a friendly group of people here (except for burnWood) and would love to see more new faces.

Come on in. The door is open.

4. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Most of the drinking and nudity occurs after midnight so until then it's safe.

5. Duckster

Duckster Wabbit Season!

:signs113 Put your pants back on Shep. The duck cannot abide.

6. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

:sihns011