Cool New gear from HeadBlade for nugget shavers

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by SlagleRock, Oct 4, 2008.

1. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

All, I've seen many posts in regards to the HeadBlade S4. It was an all metal, limited run almost 2 years ago. It sold for about 75 dollars new. I've seen a new one sell on line (on a UK website) for $199 pounds

I recently emailed HeadBlade to ask if they knew of any other sources to acquire an S4, new or otherwise. While they did not and ultimately I scored an S4 on my own they did have this news:

Hi,

The clear HeadBlades were designs we made for distribution in prison systems. They have to be clear so no one can smuggle anything inside the body. We have a production of clear HeadBlade Classics going on right now, we're calling it the HeadBlade Ghost. They will be available for sale on our website as soon as we get them in, probably within a month.

We're working on a metal headblade similar to the S4, only black. It looks really cool, but we haven't settled on a final version yet. They should be available for sale sometime next year. Good luck on the hunt!

HeadBlade, Inc.
    T: 1.310.842.7630 Ext.206
    F: 1.310.842.7633
    Admin@HeadBlade.com

So if you are interested in a clear HeadBlade or someday soon an all metal HeadBlade you may not have to wait much longer and if we are lucky you won’t have to drop as much coin as the limited S4!

Todd and HeadBlade kick @$$!!

2. cooncatbob

cooncatbob Member

Dude is Todd giving you a kick back.:happy102
    You've been posting on every shaving site on the web.:eek:

3. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

No, though that's not a bad idea. If anyone knows Todd personally and wants to mention it, that's cool with me. :D

As for posting, I had a few minutes and I type real fast!

4. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    They do have a great product, and me thinks Todd really cares about their customers.

5. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

I agree, they do. I've never gotten anything free from them or any kind of "kickback", I'm just a fan. The HeadBlade has made my shaving routine here in the "Sand" a whole lot easier, more convenient and smoother than I was getting from a cartridge razor.

6. swayne

swayne New Member

7. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
  8. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

I haven't tried the Dovo, because I read several reviews that didn't seem to offer anything more than I was already getting from my HeadBlade.