Crossword help!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by DragonBoy, Feb 17, 2008.

1. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Hiya All!

I have a little problem.. I have a lot of letters that should form a word or words, a travel-location.. But I cant figure it out.. wanna help??

Here is the letters..

MISEAIGADTRALRA
    plus one unknown letter.. These are to be thrown around to form a travel-location.. Thats all I have..´Cant say if its more than one word..

Just so you know.. I dont know the answer so I cant say if you got it right or not.. Its part of a competition here in Sweden.. Hope you can help me win :D

2. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Looks like Magellan Straits possibly.. haven't counted the letters in both, but worth a try (the missing letter would have to be the second "L")

EDIT: Just noticed my solution neglected the "I" and "D". Oh well. :)

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Wow! You're good, Jason! :happy088

I couldn't think of anything to make out of those letters. :ashamed001

4. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Cool!

Good guess - keep em comming.. I myself are at a total loss :ashamed001

5. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

France? :confused:

6. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Austria or Australia? Or "such as"? :rofl

7. Guillaume

Guillaume Member

If the missing letter were a B, you'd have Gibiraltar Sea Maid, which is the name the locals give to a prominent outcropping of rocks one can only see at high tide once every ten years . . .oh, never mind.:(

8. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Thats a cool guess.. And much better that my nothing at all I came up with..

9. Guillaume

Guillaume Member

Oh, and I mistyped Gibraltar, which I know how to spell, but I can't type worth a darn. Sorry.:confused:

10. Guillaume

Guillaume Member

If the missing letter were a C, and you were allowed to repeat a few letters, you could have MADAGASCAR LITERATI, a Malagasy book club.

I have way too much time on my hands.:rolleyes:

11. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

:happy102

12. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I think it is one of those streets in New Orleans you can't spell or pronounce:D

Raf