Cryptocurrency. What say you?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by DaltonGang, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Frijolero

Frijolero Well-Known Member

Paul Turner likes this.
  2. DrStrange

DrStrange Well-Known Member

Frijolero likes this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

What say me? I say isn't it going to be funny when someone wants to discuss it and the response is "Nobody talks about that anymore.....get with it".

4. Lockback

Lockback Well-Known Member

I'm dumb as a sock drawer. I stay away from things I don't understand.
    Which, come to think of it, is almost everything.:D

Frijolero, Paul Turner and ischiapp like this.
  5. ischiapp

ischiapp New Product Bloodhound

As everything is free.
    Out of their control.
    Without slavery of debt.

Ron R and Frijolero like this.
  6. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Ok, what?.

7. Paul Turner

Any part of that you don't understand?

8. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I can only glean one thing from your statement and your answer to a question, with a question is: You don't want to talk about Cryptocurrency??

9. Paul Turner

I just wonder how long this thing is going to last, is all.

10. Lancre

Lancre Well-Known Member

I never invested in cryptocurrencies myself, but if I had seen an investment, like 20k, in them double in size, I think I'd have taken out my original stake. After that, it's all gravy.

11. ischiapp

ischiapp New Product Bloodhound

The real problem is the financial education.
    Everyone use money (all sort of), but few understand how it works.
    For a normal dude (as me), only option is the accumulation plan.
    Not in the stocks, but in index via ETF.
    Recently (2021), for crypto too.

This is the only way to beat the bank.
    Mathematically correct.
    Fool proof.

BUT, It needs some work.
    Available to all. Not for all.
    :signs136:

Frijolero likes this.
  12. Lupanoss

Lupanoss New Member

Hey man, totally get where you're coming from with being hesitant about crypto. It's definitely a wild ride and can be hard to trust. But you never know. It could also be a huge payoff. Just make sure you do your own research and only invest what you're comfortable losing. And if you do end up getting in on the crypto game, just remember that you always know how to cash out cryptocurrency in turkey on a local exchange platform. That's my two cents! Let's keep the thread updated.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
    DaltonGang likes this.
  13. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

During the California Gold Rush, who were the ones who made the most money? Those who enabled the prospectors and mining operations to dig for gold. People like Levi Strauss and thousands of others who provided them with tools, food, clothing, building materials, etc.

The same thing applies to crypto. Sure, a small percentage of the folks who bought cryptocurrency early on made a fortune, just like the very first people to prospect in the gold fields. Most who make money now will be the ones who enable people to buy, sell, and otherwise utilize cryptocurrency.

joamo, DaltonGang and Frijolero like this.
  14. Pahornamut

Pahornamut New Member

Cryptocurrency has revolutionized the way we think about financial systems and investment opportunities. With the advent of blockchain technology, it presents a unique blend of security, transparency, and decentralization, challenging traditional banking systems. As we move towards 2024, it's exciting to see how cryptocurrency will continue to evolve, particularly with the integration into binary option trading. This combination could offer innovative trading strategies, expanding possibilities for investors to diversify their portfolios and manage risks more effectively. The dynamic nature of cryptocurrency, paired with the strategic potential of binary option trading 2024, signals a promising future for both investors and the global economy.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
  15. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

I wish my family had listened to me when one year I asked for some cryptocurrency for my birthday. I asked for $100 worth and if they had gotten it for me then , it would be right around 16 million now or maybe a lot of more....