Czech & Speake Samples

Discussion in 'Scents' started by maxpower, Mar 9, 2009.

1. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I agree with that... it starts out good but no staying power at all.

2. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Received an email today....

Guess I'll have to wait a while longer.... :(

3. djwurm

djwurm New Member

Well from what I got it was super nice packaging and presentation. Most of them smelled great but I was looking for the vial to put more on after an hour. I noticed with all of the samples that it's staying power is about a zero. My wife commented a few times during the last few weeks on how she never really noticed any scent on me during my times I was wearing them.

4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

For what they cost they should climb out of the bottle and follow you around to be there when you need more.

5. 11oss

11oss Member

Hi,

How do you sign up to the news letter?

6. Special_K

Special_K New Member

7. 11oss

11oss Member

Thanks

8. Truckman

Truckman New Member

9. Special_K

Special_K New Member

wow i should just send you the ones i don't like.... :happy102:happy102:happy102

10. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Yep, I'm going on 2 months as well...

11. rudyvey

rudyvey Member

I am also waiting now for some 8 weeks, no e-mail, nothing from them.

12. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

The samples took a while for me, too. Don't give up hope yet, folks.

I had completely forgotten about then and just found them in my mailbox one day. It was a very pleasant surprise. There were no emails, phone calls, or anything else from them. The samples just quietly snuck into my mailbox.

13. Katsomodo

Katsomodo Member

I just opened my package up and cant wait!!

14. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Tease....

That was 6 weeks ago, now....maybe it's time for another email to them, then?

15. Katsomodo

Katsomodo Member

Perhaps thats a good idea.

I delete my emails regarding shipments once they arrive. I had ordered the C&S Samples and rec'd confirmation on July 8 and got the bundle the 20th.... not rubbing it in or anything....:ashamed001

16. Aaron622

Aaron622 New Member

I would definitely email them. I just received samples that I ordered on the 13th, shipped to the US.

17. Truckman

Truckman New Member

uh-huh :rolleyes: :D :happy102

18. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Well, at least they responded quickly, although my order was placed 2 months before hand...:rolleyes:

19. tsmba

tsmba New Member

I had one sample mailing go missing. I finally inquired about it (this back in June) and I got a reply stating that they have had several instances of missing samplers. They re-sent and it came in a few weeks.
    They did say that they're now going to charge postage for samples. The items are still free, the requester simply pays postage. That seems very fair to me and probably saves costs for sending to folks who simply look for freebies.
    Some houses seem very tight about samples (think Castle Forbes), others (L'Artisan) allow you to pick a limited number as long as you pay postage. Penhaligon's will give two freebies but encourage you to buy their "scent library". Trumpers simply sends 'em out.
    Personally, I NEVER expect freebies, but gladly take them if offered. Here in the Midwest, finding stores with samples of high-end frags is all but impossible. This is high-dollar stuff and expecting purchasers to make blind buys is ridiculous. I've found most are willing to help you if you show serious interest. The ones who are too tight for that don't earn my business.

20. Thegentleman

Thegentleman New Member

Sent away for my sample shall be interesting to see what they are like. Thanks for the link