**DATE CHANGE** Chicago Wet Shavers Get Together and Expo - November 10, 2011

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Weishi Warrior, Apr 15, 2011.

?

Are you able to attend the Chciago Wetshavers Get Together on 10/13/11?

Poll closed Jun 15, 2011.
  1. Yes! Hooray!!!!

27.8%
  2. Not this time, but maybe in the futur

72.2%
  1. Weishi Warrior

Weishi Warrior Well-Known Member

I, Stuart, am pictured with Neil Jagger, who is wearing a Navy suit, blue shirt and a navy tie. The attractive young lady with the tattoos is Cortney, the barber who performed straight shaves for the guests. Mantic was wearing a red shirt and a navy blazer in the pictures. Geo (Geofatboy) was wearing a black/gray pin striped shirt. The tall man with the black hair and wearing a suit with a blue/red/white striped ties is Anthony Q (or AQ), owner of the Merz. Standing next to me in the hat, is GQ, anthony Q's brother, and an actor who has appearen films, television, and theater. Lastly, in the picture with me, Geo, and Mantic, is Lynn Abrams, straight razor guru.

And, speaking of Lynn Agbrams, Geo and AQ:

Johnny likes this.
  2. Weishi Warrior

While attending the Great Shave Event in Chicago at the Palmer House Hotel, my friend Todd lost his Semogue Silvertip, 2010 Ltd. Edition. Unfortunately, this line of Semogues is no longer made, and is said to perform unlike any other brush Todd has used. To date, the brush has not been recovered by the Palmer House Lost & Found. As for the brush, it is in an opaque plastic brush tube (made by Muhle). The brush itself is silvertip, handle is a mix of white and clear acrylic, and is octagonal in shape. On the bottom it says Semogue 2010, with a "00" -- the latter signifying that this was the prototype of this edition. If you have been fortunate enough to have found this, please let me know so I make arrangements to get it back to Todd.

3. Weishi Warrior

4. Weishi Warrior

5. ddunn

ddunn New Member

I wish I would have seen this post sooner. Sounds like a great time. Maybe next year.