DDoD Oct 8 - 14

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by rick, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

:happy069

2. Will

Will Nevermind

While at my friends house (a Bears fan). Watching a great SNF game. I had a few of these. :D

[​IMG]

OH, and some LAGERS TOO. ::

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Good show!!!! And how 'bout dem Bears :rofl

4. Will

Will Nevermind

Looks like Da Birds are out of it, keep it NFC baby! ::

5. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Gueuze foudroyante. Cute.

Attached Files:

6. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Red Rapparee in my no-name. I may backtrack and say full Virginias are not my favourite tobaccos. English blends are.

[​IMG]

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Awesome photo, Lyrt!

I can't say I'm disappointed you aren't shaving at the moment. :ashamed001 We get to see new subjects of your breath taking photography skills.

You should open an internet store, hosted by TSD of course :D, and sell prints. I know I'd be buying.

8. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Thank you, JoAnna, I do appreciate the compliments but naaaahhh, photography is a hobby and I want it to stay that way. I have another source of income which pays for my pipes and lenses and coffee machines and whatnot. However, you can do whatever you wish with the photographs, they are protected by the copyrights of my ass. :D

9. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I want to echo the comments about the pictures as usual. They almost do not look real.. kind of like watching sports in HD. Just a bit TOO much detail, in a good way of course.

BTW, how much does your lawyer cost for such expensive copyrights? :rofl

10. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

I agree, I call it myself.. Lyrt's Surreal Phase... Im his biggest FAN ! Always follow his pics.
    His latest work reminds me of this movie who was shot in half tone sometimes cant remember the name very surreal.

Keep using that button with ya finger Yukio... or stand and auto timer whatever you do its nice as usual.

11. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

Ken, Rene, thank you for the compliments. Damn, it’s true most of my pictures are now kind of unreal (minus those of my pipe). I took a look at my old SOTD pics and it’s true I used to focus more on composition while I now favour atmosphere. Sometimes it takes a third party to make you realise the obvious.

12. steamroller of funk

steamroller of funk New Member

JAGER!!!!

Attached Files:

13. Padron

Padron Active Member

Yukio, that photo is too cool :D:D

14. Will

Will Nevermind

After dinner mint, Mr. Funk? :rofl

15. steamroller of funk

steamroller of funk New Member

No more like something to take the edge off after work. :cool:

16. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

That's the first aftershave I've seen that instructs you to keep it on ice.

17. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

キリンビール一番搾り with Picon.

Attached Files:

18. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Anyone use digital photography and video for their daily doesage of decadance?

19. Smedley

Smedley New Member

King Slice.

If you live in Toronto and are very hungry and like pizza, go here for one slice. They have to put the slice on two paper plates so it doesn't bend in the middle. :drool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.