Dissection of Stirling Synthetic Brush - Review

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by GDCarrington, Jul 31, 2015.

1. ram57

ram57 Don't Open til Christmas

Great write up and concur 100%. Like you I rank it up there with my H.I.S. but my EJ version of Mühle Ver. 2 STF with the little extra backbone edge out the Mühle Ver. 2 STF but spot on review. Thanks Gary. Should also note the Vie Long Silvertip Fiber ranks right up there too for me.

wristwatchb and GDCarrington like this.
  2. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

1 August 2015

[​IMG]

wristwatchb likes this.
  3. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

Excellent review Gary! :happy096: Love the Stirling's backbone.

GDCarrington likes this.
  4. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Plan for 2 August 2015

[​IMG]

Tdmsu, wristwatchb and Boojum1 like this.
  5. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

I ordered this brush and used it for the first time today. This is my very first synth brush. Until now, I've only used M&F and Rooney badgers.

This was the most upsetting and depressing shave I've had in quite a while. I was afraid of this and it's the main reason I hadn't used a synth until now. Like eating Rocky Road your whole life and then trying sherbet; like dating Scarlett Johanssen and cheating on her with Rosie O'Donnell; like driving a Lexus and then riding a bicycle.

The brush couldn't have been better, the lather couldn't have been easier to make and the cleanup couldn't have been faster. <Que the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" theme song>

6. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Sneaky Synthetic Slathers Surreptitiously! :happy102:

PLANofMAN likes this.
  7. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

6 August 2015

[​IMG]

Tdmsu likes this.
  8. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

lol that was too funny. it sucks to loose a brush but it was funny that she thought it was a giant paint brush.

GDCarrington likes this.
  9. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

been very happy with your products/service...will be getting one of these as well as some soaps...even getting the wife some bath soaps as she is now addicted thanks to your sample throw in....and thanks @GDCarrington for the review.

GDCarrington likes this.
  10. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    That reminds me. I didn't get a soap sample with mine. I'm actually rather pleased about that. I really don't need another soap vendor to tempt me from straying; I do that quite well on my own, thank you.

GDCarrington likes this.
  11. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

smart man...it worked on me, I felt bad so I told my wife to try the soap and.....I now have another item to order each time

GDCarrington and PLANofMAN like this.
  12. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

07 August 2015

[​IMG]

13. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

8 August 2015

[​IMG]

clint64 likes this.