Does anyone have any info on Le Supreme settings?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by HDSledge, May 4, 2019.

1. GlennConti

GlennConti Well-Known Member

LeSupremeInstructionsSmall.jpg

brit likes this.
  2. GlennConti

THE SUPREME HAS EACH RASOIR WINEADAPTING THE FULL ADJUSTED SOILPERSONALLY skin sensitivity. You must be able to clear the size of the lane precisely. Depending on whether the strokes are coarse or difficult to reach the skin very close without significantly changing the sharpest cutting angle that is most favorable. So you need a razor that takes any blade, whether it's held on its entire length, absolutely rigid, and whether the guard or comb is moving. in a specific sense — to clear or tighten the blade cutting sound change its incineration or cutting angle The SUPREME razor is inspired and designed from these observations and is the UNIQUE bringing together all these refinements. So it takes all the blades, holds them rigid, all their length, angle of cut Open adjustable with practically constant - precision. Entirely made of stainless metals. We all know from personal experience. not a skin, not a beard. is not like each other. Some have the sensitive lamb,others the hard beard, others the barbo planted in all directions. others face sharp or cut with strong paths, and for many of these various points united making the shaving difficult or painful making it a true corvbo. In general, no one explains the reasons for these difficulties. Yet, if you look at how the hair artist shaves,you find that he's always looking for the most cigar cutting angle on the razor almost flat on the skin, and that, depending on the strength or type of beard, he's using one razor or or another. Based on these primary observations,and many others, it follows that THE BEST ANGLE OF CUT MUST BE MAINTAINED AND MAINTAINED CONSTANT - THE MOST AIGU, regardless of the opening of the razor.You have to have the blade held in a rigid way,and choose the extra thin, thin or strong blade,depending on the type of beard and the use of the SUPREME razor is as simple as any other razor, but each per - its beard rings has the ability to adjust its own color, simply by turning the numbered soft nut 1 to 4 from left to right.Each division opens 4 1/10 mim. The complete opening is 20 to 25 1/10 m/m. In general, the number 3 is placed under the red marker for the first pass and the number 3 or 4 for the second is sufficient, but in case one wishes to have a greater opening, continue to turn the nut using then the blue marker placed opposite the red - the nut takes a turn and a half. The complete closure protects the blade from possible accidents, and also the fingers in case of mishandling. The SUPREME is sold in nickel-plated metal, velvet or felt interior, or in case of ordinary sheeting. The whole thing is practically unlimited, and is found in all the great maga. toilets, perfumeries, routelleries,etc., etc... Sent from my iPhone

brit likes this.
  3. GlennConti

I used an OCR reader to get the text from the photo. Then plugged the French OCR text into a French to English Translate program. So, probably problems in double machine translation. But hey,,, it's better than nothing! :happy068:

brit likes this.
  4. brit

brit in a box

a fine making of the translation well sir;)

GlennConti likes this.
  5. GlennConti

Haha. I slept through 3 years of high school French too. Wasted on me!

brit likes this.
  6. HDSledge

HDSledge Active Member

Many thanks for your contribution! It seems very similar to the Hol Pif translation. A few of the words tripped me up and I may be able to clarify your translation from what I learned working on the Hol Pif document.

Will work on it.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    GlennConti and brit like this.