Dog Lovers

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Ryan B, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Oh those eyes! I bet Caesar McCutie already has you around his paw :)

Ryan B likes this.
  2. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

:D You are totally right about that! He's a real player too. You should have seen him at Pets Mart every a lady came up to pet him.

ohpaos likes this.
  3. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

This is Brewfus the PUG!

Brewfus1.jpg Brewfus2.jpg

Wife bought him that shirt for Halloween...Yep, he was wearing it when I got home and looking at me like, "dad take this crazy thing off me!"

JRod22, ohpaos and Ryan B like this.
  4. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

:rofl: @ your "mummy"! Poor little guy. Love his face. It's amazing how expressive they can be.

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Ahhhh, he's so cute!

6. jabberwock

jabberwock Well-Known Member

The best dog I have ever had the pleasure to take care of, Goliath. When I got him he was smaller than my forearm. I wanted to name him something big and Gigantor seemed too stereotypical, so he became Goliath. I had a friend take care of him while I was working at a wilderness program and when I went to get him back I was informed that he had been hit by a car and killed. He was maybe six years old. I miss him quite a bit.

uploadfromtaptalk1367889393289.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367889412588.jpg

Moe, Heloguy, ohpaos and 1 other person like this.
  7. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

Serious Bummer...Brewfy has been with us 11 years, since he fit in the palm of my hand. Don't want to think about that day!

8. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Handsome Goliath, taken far too soon :(

9. srpavko

srpavko Fastrak Super Duty Hustler

Nice lookin pooch!

10. Heloguy

Heloguy Well-Known Member

IMAG0799.jpg These are our girls....Angelina & Atia. Both of them are rescues.

Paul Turner, Ryan B and ohpaos like this.
  11. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Almost didn't recognize the lovely A-team without their glasses :D

Heloguy likes this.
  12. Moe

Moe Active Member

I like Beagles. Would really like our next dog to be a beagle or beagle mix. It's about all I can do to keep from running to the shelter to pick up the beagle/dachshund mix shown below............. If it were a female (the Mrs. really prefers girl dogs in the house) I think it would already be setting here beside me.

Capture.JPG

Heloguy, ohpaos and Ryan B like this.
  13. Heloguy

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

ohpaos likes this.
  14. JayPo007

JayPo007 Well-Known Member

2013-03-05 07.06.01.jpg
    2013-03-10 11.26.35.jpg
    2013-03-06 21.35.14.jpg

This is our blue brindle pure pit bull named Rocky. The named seemed fitting because his front paws look like he is wearing gloves. We rescued him about two months ago. I can personally attest to how much an untrained, unattended pit bull with separation anxiety can demolish your home. Yes we crated him. He ate and pried apart normal pet store crates. I was sure we made a terrible mistake. "Rock Monster" only showed himself when we left for work. Now with a proper crate and lots work and training I wouldn't trade him for anything. He's family.

15. Ryan B

They remind me of my mom's dogs. She has two toy poodles named Zoey and Abby.

16. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Rocky looks fierce :happy102: Love those boxing gloves.

What do they think of baby Caesar?

I had a neighbor with two wiener dogs named "Burger" (boy) & "Bacon" (girl). They were total hams (seriously, such spunky dogs)... Speaking of fun doxies, Miss PB should be in the thread. *Paging FacialCarnage*

17. Ryan B

I have no idea. Sometimes they like him and other times they are scared to death of him. I think they get scared when he opens his mouth. I nickname him Gator because he has a huge mouth and razor sharp teeth.

ohpaos likes this.
  18. Moe

Moe Active Member

You're not helping ;-)

Heloguy likes this.
  19. Heloguy

This place is full of enablers! LMAO!

20. JonU

JonU Member

I used to have a black lab that was absolutely awesome. She was named trouble but was anything but. I got her as a christmas present in middle school and she was literally like my shadow. Everywhere I went she would be right behind me. She was also great with my sisters kids, going so far as to protect them from a neighborhood dog that tried to wander up the driveway. But she died on my last deployment so I've been dogless (technically dogless since I joined the military but she was always my dog).

When I get out I plan on getting a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Those dogs look great and from what I've read i think they would be a great match for me.

ohpaos and Heloguy like this.