*DONE* 2019 Support TSD Raffle - Spring Edition

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Queen of Blades, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Paul76

Paul76 Well-Known Member

My stirling order arrived yesterday, picked out a few items I wanted and a few samples I wanted to give a test run on the scents. Thank you Robert @Robert1955 for your Stirling Gift Card donation. 6F69A5A6-948D-4A62-A25C-C7180FA21B7C.jpeg

2. Briscoe

Briscoe Well-Known Member

I just opened my prize from John Beeman and the box was full of goodies. Thank you John for your wonderful donation!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Yesterday I received my prize from @John Beeman
    Terrific Old Spice gift set; a heretofore unheard of bath soap (smells great); an EdT sample, and more.
    Thank you, John; JoAnna and TSD!!

Paul76, brit, Paul Turner and 9 others like this.
  4. barbersurgeon

barbersurgeon Well-Known Member

Picked up my 1904 this week, thanks to QoB’s, all the donors, and all the ticket buyers for another great raffle!

Paul76, Queen of Blades, brit and 3 others like this.
  5. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

I agree. I am glad that I was a part of it.

6. Robert1955

Robert1955 Well-Known Member

A big thank you to John Beeman for posting my raffle prize so quickly...it arrived this morning....with enough freebies to make up ANOTHER prize, the guys on here are all exceptionally generous and it is a pleasure to be a part of this group. I do feel a bit strange about members having to lay out extra postage to post to the UK...I would prefer to subsidise the postage for any future raffle prizes.

Cheers John B.

brit, Paul76, Edison Carter and 4 others like this.
  7. brit

brit in a box

hello fello denizens..my parcel arrived today..thank you @Primotenore ..awesome..thank you all for a lovely show.. 20190411_191109.jpg