*DONE* Gillette Super Speed PIF

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by wyatt46, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Glad you got it! I'm waiting on a shave report.:)

2. blazeadam

blazeadam Active Member

Did my post disappear or am I just losing my mind? Maybe I forgot to hit post.

Anyway... the razor shaved great. Liked the weight and thickness of the SS handle compared to the L6. The butterfly doors are nice. Loved the Voskhod blade. Very sharp and smooth, one of my top blades for sure. DFS.

3. blazeadam

blazeadam Active Member

Had another great shave with it. It's not quite as aggressive as the L6. That Voskhod blade sure is nice and smooth in the SS though.

4. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

I really like the Voskhods too!

5. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

WOOOHOOOO

6. wyatt46

wyatt46 Well-Known Member

Nice assortment of blades you shipped with the SS Bobby...
    Good job!
    I love the way this PIF is going, who is next on the list, or are we leaving it up to Adam to randomize.

7. blazeadam

blazeadam Active Member

Hdflame said that I was the only one who responded to him, so I'm not sure where the list is at right now or if any of those people are still interested.
    It's just about time for the razor to make it's next trip too.

8. wyatt46

wyatt46 Well-Known Member

Ok,
    We have a lot of new members since the pif was first posted so I have posted a message in the newbies forum .
    Let this run for a bit and see if we get some newbies interested and qualifying...the more the merrier.
    Hope you enjoyed participating... :signs001:

What do you think Regan ?

9. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Here was the list of replies that I had which was in post #61. blazeadam is the only one that would send me their contact info, so I gave up on this list and just sent it to him.

I would just put it out there for new people to sign up for like Regan said, start a new list. If the others on this list still want to try it out, they can sign back up.

10. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Any movement on the SS?

11. blazeadam

blazeadam Active Member

Nope, no one has contacted me about it yet. I'm confused at the lack of interest.

12. mincemo

mincemo Member

I'm interested if its still available.

13. blazeadam

blazeadam Active Member

Sure thing! Send me your contact info.

14. mincemo

mincemo Member

Razor and blades showed up today in great shape. Can't wait to try out a gillette! I'll post some thoughts soon.

hdflame, IAmTheJody and GDCarrington like this.
  15. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Glad it's moving again!

16. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Woohoo, every time this thread pops up in my feed it makes me happy. Hope it is treating all of you well :)

17. miserablesoul

miserablesoul New Member

I got a LORD razor and Edwin Jagger on the way from Amazon....gonna test both out and see how the work.....then I might offer the one I don't like to someone to try out and pass on....

18. blazeadam

blazeadam Active Member

Glad the razor got there in good shape!

If it's the L6, then that's going to be a hard choice to make. Any EJ will blow a Lord razor away in terms of quality and finish, but they both shave great!

GDCarrington likes this.
  19. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

That is great, hope to see one of those razors making its rounds as well... unless you enjoy them both :)

20. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

I am interested in participating in the PIF, if you'll let me.
    Great idea to let newbies have a try with another razor, Wyatt and Regan! :happy088:
    Happy shaving guys!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.