*DONE* Support TSD Raffle - Who won what?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Queen of Blades, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

Eeeew

Rufus T. likes this.
  2. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Canada is closed on Sundays.

3. InspiringK

InspiringK Well-Known Member

Well, not really. It's just that we only have internet here when the wind gusts bring it in from North Dakota. It just hasn't been that windy this year, so we're primarily having to sled down to Montana once or twice a week to get online.

ObiDon, GDCarrington, txskimo and 7 others like this.
  4. mrchick

I had the same problem in this part of California. Silicon Valley tends to hog the Internet so I installed one of these Internet generators in my yard. I get a much clearer signal. Especially when wearing my tinfoil hat. You might try it.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440529138.800136.jpg

txskimo, PLANofMAN, wmbjr and 5 others like this.
  5. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

There is still no high speed internet available in the area of the North Georgia mountains where I live and I have to access the internet over my phone. As I tell people, I live so far out that the sun sets between my house and the road.

6. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Okay, only the Kriss Kross Stropper left. I'd like to get this wrapped up, so I can ship the prizes and figure out the consolation prize situation. So, here are the next 5 tickets drawn;
    1. 21 @Norseman
    2. 39 @cmorris357
    3. 91 @dbersh
    4. 27 @Bobcat
    5. 103 @Omaney
    If you're on that list, let me know yes or no about the stropper ASAP please. The list is in order. Norseman does have first shot at it, but to try and avoid any further delays (my fault, btw), please let me know.

Thanks, guys! And we'll definitely have to do this again next year. Just gotta iron out the wrinkles some :o

Rufus T. likes this.
  7. mrchick

Thanks for a great contest @queenofblades it was fun!

Queen of Blades and Rufus T. like this.
  8. Norseman

Norseman misunderstood Dark Lord of the Sith

Good morning and thanks for the offer.
    I think this raffle is a very good idea and I am very happy to be a part of it.

However, I do not know what a kriss kross stropper is and looks more like it is a collectors item. It would probably be wasted on me. Besides, shipping this to the Norseland would not be cost effective. This is a raffle/fund raiser after all :)
    So I will respectfully decline and let the next person on the list take a shot at those Kriss Krossers. I imagine it has something to do with putting the pants on backwards, ref:

[​IMG]

9. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

In that case, let's put this thing to bed. I accept the Kriss Kross stropper. Thanks for a wonderful raffle and let's do this again next year.

10. InspiringK

InspiringK Well-Known Member

This was good fun:eatdrink047:

Thank you JoAnna and all who participated.

I received the Gold Plate Gillette Bar Handle New in the mail last night. I used an every day razor this morning because I was just getting ready for work. The New will be part of my shave tomorrow morning and probably all weekend including Monday which Canadian Thanksgiving:eatdrink023: