**DONE** WTB: WTJTIP (Want To Join The Injector Party)

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by Smott, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smott

Smott Chew your shave. Slowly.

Lloyd wouldn't leave me alone after an innocent PM inquiry about Schick Injector razors, and I'm curious about trying one now. [​IMG] Thanks a lot, Lloyd!

Anyone have a G or I they'd be willing to part with?

2. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Sure, I can send you some now - GGGGGGG IIIIIIII. Hope that helps! And let us know if you ever try the Schick Injector, too!

3. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

I've got an L (not for Luke either) up for grabs...but my G is safe with me!

4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

An "L" might be a good place to start, Steve. They're more mild than the Gs. (typically the older ones are more aggressive than the newer ones). But,Gs do have better sex appeal.

Smott likes this.
  5. awake2shave

awake2shave Crazy Sharp Melon Baller

Steve I have a G2 and a G1 or an E2 or an L2 there all user grade except for the G2 is above user grade but not quite mint with case PM if interested

6. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Steve PM sent with pics.

7. Smott

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far (and for the posts in this thread). I really appreciate it.

8. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Congratulations....All you guys :git:

Wow...Steve......ain't this place grand??....Let us know when your injector of choice arrives....I smell another about to be won over from the 'Dark-Side'.....lol

Smott likes this.
  9. cpool222

cpool222 Well-Known Member

Do you have one now? If not, I've gone one I'll sell

10. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Steve, your package is on its way.

Smott likes this.
  11. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Yo Steve...whats the buzz...did you order this razor by Pony Express.....I keep telling cats....Carrier Pigeon is the fastest non postal way to go.....:happy097:

Don't keep us waiting...a soon as you get it you need to use it and tell us about it....We want to hear about it at 'First Blood'......Opps!....Bad choice of words....I meant, While still in the 'After-glow' and Euphoria of that first Irritation Free Sublime Shaving Experience.....:happy108:

battle.munky and GDCarrington like this.
  12. Smott

No, no, Gary was lightning-fast. I just haven't had time during business hours to order blades from your source! So though my shave would certainly be irritation free at this point, I think I would need more than a few passes without a blade in the razor! [​IMG]

And don't worry, you shall hear all about my dramatic experience the moment it happens! Have I ever been one to spare the details of a glorious triumph...............or a traumatic horror story?

GDCarrington likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.