Doppelganger by PAA...... New CK6 Formula

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Str8on2, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

PM sent amigo..

brit likes this.
  2. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

Got this one in a couple of days ago. Doppelgänger Green Label, an homage to Paco Rabanne Pour Homme. Green, powdery and straight up a classic barber shop like type scent. If you enjoyed the real deal, this one is definitely worth a look. The soap scent is a bit lighter and not as pronounced as the aftershave/cologne but, you catch nice whiffs of it when lathering and applying. The splash is nearly a dead ringer to the original with decent longevity. Performance is really good as the rest of the CK-6 line up is.

E60EEDEC-055E-4409-A46F-423D18B3BEAC.jpeg

3. brit

brit in a box

great soap sir,great review..:)

Str8on2 and PatrickA51 like this.
  4. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

@Str8on2
    Excellent review. I guess not being able to sleep has it's advantages.

Str8on2 and brit like this.
  5. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

Tim Spencer, Str8on2 and brit like this.
  6. DesertTime

DesertTime Well-Known Member

I'm using the Sandalwood version of the CK-6 formulation and it is a superior soap. It rivals top tier soaps, including my beloved SV.

There are so many terrific soaps out there today, it's getting increasingly difficult for one to distinguish itself; hence the explosion of exotic scents. PAA CK-6 stands out the old fashion way, through sheer performance.

Str8on2 and brit like this.
  7. brit

brit in a box

i agree sir..fantastic soap once dialed in..

Str8on2 likes this.
  8. NTR

NTR Well-Known Member

I haven’t tried a PAA soap yet, but I have two of their AS and they are top performers. Great scent profiles and face feel.

I confess I like their packaging and appreciate the variety and creativity of their scents.

DesertTime and brit like this.