Ebenholz Aftershave / Anti Age Balm

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by ChiefShaver, Dec 29, 2022.

1. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

Hi Friends,

Here i would like to introduce you an Aftershave / Anti Age Balm which has been a recommendation from a German Group member.

It is named „Ebenholz“ Balm. Produced from company „EBENHOLZ Skincare e.k.“ in Wiesbaden, Germany.

The company is new to me but should not be new in the business. The Balm is completely vegan (just in case that anyone is interested).

Here a text from the Homepage:

„Shaving is an attack on the skin and it´s barrier. It quickly comes to unsightly irritation, inflammation and injuries, which increasingly intensify, worsen the overall skin appearance, promote premature aging („Inflammation-Aging“) and thus affect the sovereign radiance.

Based on the close connection between inflammatory processes and aging of the skin, EBENHOLZ has developed a vegan After Shave Balm that for the first time combines the effects of magnolia bark and birch leaf extracts: a completely natural answer to razor burn, inflammation, irritation and aging process.

Active ingredients: magnolol and honokiol from magnolia bark. The inhibit chronic inflammation and help effectively fight the aging process of the skin from the inside. The extract of of birch leaves (Betula Alba L) and magnolia bark (Magnolia Officinalis) used are obtained from controlled organic cultivation.

Stylish sustainable in black glass and real wood cap, treated only with fire.“

I used it for the very first time yesterday and can tell that this is really a fantastic balm. Goes on very nice and a little goes a loooong way. One drop for the left cheek, one for the right and another one for the neck. That´s it.

The scent is lightly fruity, dissipates relatively quick (so you can use your Cologne etc.) and the skin feel is fabulous. I love it even after the first use.

Additionally some pictures for you.

3838809F-894D-4ABD-AFD1-B2146396AC93.jpeg
    A3AAC386-57C2-4F1F-B95C-75B5B36A4E29.jpeg
    00144776-C93F-4F0F-8FEA-24562A1008D2.jpeg
    1141D5BB-C5F9-4541-AA6D-FA107B5ED40F.jpeg

This is it folks. Hope you enjoyed it.

Greetings
    Thorsten