Elementary, my dear Watson

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by profsaffel, Feb 8, 2009.

1. profsaffel

profsaffel The a**s go marching one by one

I heard this one at church this morning:

Upon solving a horrendous crime, Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson went camping to get away for a much needed outing. They packed rations, lamps, sleeping bags, a tent, several changes of clothes, and a host of other usual camping gear.

After hiking three miles through a heavily forested wilderness, they came upon a clearing well suited for a camp sight. With a smooth running fresh water brook nearby and clear skies, it was an ideal setting once they had the fire started and the tent pitched.

Because they had hiked all day, they turned in early for the evening and in minutes, both Holmes and Watson were sound asleep.

Early the next morning, nearly a full two hours before the sun arose, Sherlock Holmes woke Dr. Watson by shaking him in his sleeping bag. Watson awoke with a start and found the world famous detective staring at him.

"Watson," he declared. "What do you observe?" he asked, glancing back over his shoulder.

"Hmmm," said Watson mindfully. "Well, the sky is a lovely midnight blue, a partial moon is peaking from the glory of a peaceful night, the stars are shining as though God sprinkled diamonds on a black velvet sheet, and I believe I see Jupiter and Venus through the coming dawn..."

Sherlock Holmes interrupted his compatriot with agitation in his voice. "No, you idiot. Someone stole our tent!"

2. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

:happy096

3. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

that should read Fuzzlock Holmes and Tracyson...:D

Fuzzy

4. Mr. Igg

Mr. Igg New Member

Love it!

5. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time