Eminence organics

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by bearbeard, Mar 8, 2007.

1. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

I had the opportunity to try a bit of this stuff out. You can only find it at spa's, not at retail stores.

My experience is that I have extremely dry skin. So bad that I have exzema. (dry red splotches) My doctor has given me cream to put on it and it goes away for a few days, but comes back.

Anyway, my wife has started her own business as an esthetician.(she does facials, you know mud masks and microderm, that type of thing) Anyway She is using and carrying a line of products by Eminence Organics. Eminence Organics makes a product called Fire Thorn treatment. Got just a little bit on a couple of these dry skin areas and wow!!! My patches were gone in no time, and they still have not come back in the two weeks since the application.

I know what your thinking, because I thought it too. Fire Thorn? for DRY SKIN? sounds kinda wrong. But wow, amazing.

They have a website at www.eminenceorganics.com if you wanted to check out what they are all about.
    This stuff can be a tad spencive!!

Stuff can be a bit spencive! Just wanted to throw this out there.

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Hey Bob - are you using any of the Eminence products as an aftershave? I saw some interesting stuff there, including that Fire Thorn

Specifically, have you tried this one:

Rosehip Whip Moisturizer

[​IMG]

Description: Soothing, Moisturizing, Anti-irritant

Skin Type: Oily, sensitive, reactive and rosacea skins types

Benefits:
    • Moisturizes and soothes irritated skin
    • Improves rosacea and acne skin conditions
    • Helps to normalize sebaceous secretion
    • Augments skin’s natural ability to resist environmental dehydration
    • Improves vitality by supplying vitamins and nutrients

Active Ingredients:
    • Rosehip: Ester-C, helps to reduces inflammation or irritation
    • Lemon Juice: assists in toning and reducing visible signs of aging
    • Pectin: enriches, nourishes and moisturizes the skin
    • Biocomplex™: an antioxidant booster of Vitamins A, Ester-C, E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid

Application: Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin as a moisturizer, or use as a massage cream, with hands dipped in tea, fruit juice or mineral water. (For a lighter application, dilute product with water as needed.)

3. apswartz

apswartz New Member

So, did you ever give it a try?

4. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

I am an Esthetician as well. It looks like they list only active ingredients on the web site. Is the complete list on the product's label?